Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 18 - Jumping Ship Pt2.

Dex-chan lover
Great!
Now write a song and save the universe with your voi-

Wait, I was thinking about Macross.

Dex-chan lover
Still disapointed that author chose the worst and most generic path, and it became even more generic with the "he's mine".
Would be great if author just kept the story focused on the damedol and her simp.

Dex-chan lover
Kimiya gotta be feeling pretty fucking good right meow.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, because the paper thin wall that's not even close up into a room is sound proof.

Dex-chan lover
iSgdueM.png

Who is Urumin? For the blind, she is vision. For the hungry, she is the chef. For the thirsty, she is water. If Urumin thinks, I agree. If Urumin speaks, I'm listening. If Urumin has a million fans, I am one of them. If Urumin has ten fans, I am one of them. If Urumin has only one fan, that is me. If Urumin has no fans, I no longer exist. If the whole world is against Urumin, I am against the whole world. I will love Urumin until my very last breath.:chad:

iSgdueM.png

Who is Urumin? For the blind, she is vision. For the hungry, she is the chef. For the thirsty, she is water. If Urumin thinks, I agree. If Urumin speaks, I'm listening. If Urumin has a million fans, I am one of them. If Urumin has ten fans, I am one of them. If Urumin has only one fan, that is me. If Urumin has no fans, I no longer exist. If the whole world is against Urumin, I am against the whole world. I will love Urumin until my very last breath.:chad:
Your close but I think if Urumin thinks Kimiya's probably going to correct her

Dex-chan lover
Image 6 and 16 say "800,000", but page 7 says "eighty thousand."
My guess is the translator messed up.

Unlike in the West, where people count in units of thousands (1000), in Japan (and the rest of the Sinosphere), people count in units of ten thousands (10 000), so 800 000 is literally "eighty tenthousands" (80 0000). Maybe the translator confused the kanji for 1000 (千: sen) and 10 000 (万: man).

Users who are viewing this thread