Dandadan - Ch. 115 - It's Kinta's Turn Onstage

Dex-chan lover
Mr erosuke got into the Eva before vamola had to do it again, fantastic

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me asking this here, but was it explained how he got into the subspace? he's not esper, just having the alien nanoskin enable access? the prob if you make fiction but adamant on using RL to insert relatability? Just to ditch it and be full on Bleach in soul society/hueco mundo later?

Dex-chan lover
I had the same thought last week (and when Vamola appeared, because she can trigger the subspace, but I attributed it to her suit). Before he could get in because he got dragged with the rest... but now what?

Dex-chan lover
hmmph. Finally the real hero has arrived

61200f291c47770019e6b071

Dex-chan lover
page 1 :
- main girl : ... that note was supposed to be for baa-chan ...

page 2 :
- main boy : sakata-kun , now that you are here , we will be more F***ed up than before .

fat friend doesnt say "that is cool" , he says "OK , i will just pretend i didnt hear that" in the japanese version .

then fat friend says : ... where is ayase-nee-san 's house ? no , ore 's great kinta ...

page 3 :
- main boy : shiratori-san , can you reach vamola-san ?

page 6 :
- fat friend : ... vamola-chan ...

page 8 :
is this a parody of a scene in the opening of the anime kemono jihen ?
the scene at 1:07 of this video :
btw , kemono jihen is a great manga / anime , you guys can check it out .

last pages :
- fat friend : HOME RUN . OUT OF THE PARK .

now fat friend and alien girl are in the same c0ckpit ( lol , " c0ck-pit " ) , next chapters will have some parodies of some scenes of some ecchi mecha anime-s ?
like daimidaler ( it is about a trashy male who likes to gr0pe b00bs )
or like DARLING in the FRANXX ( where 1 boy and 1 girl pilot 1 robot in 1 c0ckpit together , i guess )

Users who are viewing this thread