Reader update (tl;dr - if you need the data saver mode, you have to turn it back on)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
Maybe I am missing something, but I cant find the data saver button in settings. Is it called data saver or something else? I didnt realize it was off and now I am 1 gig over my monthly plan and still have 9 days to go before it refreshes. All I see in the reader option is default and legacy. Is legacy the data saver?

Double-page supporter
@Snickrot
CC1tabk.gif

Dex-chan lover
thanks, i think i got it. it doesn't look anything like that though on mobile.

Has mozjpeg been considered to use for the data saver version? It should be smaller and better looking at the same quality. The default -dct setting has a peculiar error, but fast and float don't. Edit:This was fixed
Or maybe jpegtran to optimize the IJG files? I've not checked many of the current data saver files, but a very small sample of long strip files all get losslessly crunched 18-24%

E-N

Was image scaling ever fixed in v2? It's never worked unless it only applies to the chapter as a whole even if you are single page viewing to only have a massive sized credits/intro page screw up the scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread