Danshi Kokoseidakedo Gyaru ni TS Shimashita - Ch. 6.2

Dex-chan lover
I hope they find hapiness whether they go back to being male or not. The end goal remaining going back to male feels a bit weird the longer they stay female. They get comfortable with their body just to be switched back at the end has no main purpose to the story.

Just being able to talk to girls better isn't a reason to put the character through this scenario. Unless it's just supposed to be a generic haha funny manga with no real development for the characters gender identity. That would be kinda boring.

Either way it is an entertaining read.

Supporter
censored .... dunno if the translator group/dood did that but could you plase don't censor art -.- doesn't matter what's censored it always is disgusting to watch and makes me want to drop this manga.
Probably not a translator decision; Japan actually has laws regarding censorship.

Dex-chan lover
I hope they find hapiness whether they go back to being male or not. The end goal remaining going back to male feels a bit weird the longer they stay female. They get comfortable with their body just to be switched back at the end has no main purpose to the story.

Just being able to talk to girls better isn't a reason to put the character through this scenario. Unless it's just supposed to be a generic haha funny manga with no real development for the characters gender identity. That would be kinda boring.

Either way it is an entertaining read.
unfortunatly it doesn’t semn to go into that route >.> tho i’m kinda glad in a way! the last thing i need it see how the majority of authors of stories like this make the guy turn girl go straigh to a mens arms, unless it was preestablished that his sexual orientation is into men i hate how they switch the orientation too like sex = your sexual orientation, thous stories kinda erase gay and bisexual people :/

Dex-chan lover
The author couldn't possibly be brave enough to end this with our hero going back to normal readers would riot!

censorship

The link is here. Check it out for yourself.

11111.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Her mom needs to walk her through how to dry her hair properly - rubbing it like on page 6 ain't it. (...no comments on the balance of the chapter.)

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I was in Tokyo last month on vacation, and I wondered the same thing this chapter briefly brings up: the ladies with the super elaborate charms and whatnot all over their nails, how do you wash your hair? I've got hair past my shoulders, and it snags like hell in the shower when I've just got a tiny little hangnail.

Double-page supporter
Being a ( tragically ) changed into biological female and touch myself? That's what I'll do first.

Double-page supporter
I'm getting a bit confused here.
I thought it was a little red corvette. When did it become a bean?
Abe Simpson was right. Oh well, might as well put this here:

Dex-chan lover
I was in Tokyo last month on vacation, and I wondered the same thing this chapter briefly brings up: the ladies with the super elaborate charms and whatnot all over their nails, how do you wash your hair?
Very carefully. Seriously, you dig down through the hair layers to the scalp and massage there where all the dirt/dandruff actually is and focus on using the pads of your fingertips and the round bases of your palms under the thumbs near the wrist to create friction. It's not even necessary to do a second wash with long hair like the MC in this chapter thinks, as the locks get coated in suds as they run down from the head. Also doesn't take much shampoo/conditioner as modern stuff is super concentrated.

Aggregator gang
i mean, i assume he probably whacked off often enough before this to avoid that kinda thing.
as someone who has never had an erotic dream I don't understand this 😅... like seriously when people talk about that it is normal I honestly don't understand.

Users who are viewing this thread