Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 31 - (New) I'm Having A Threesome!

Dex-chan lover
Bless the editor that was nagging the author
also "We all Won"

This is how the original timeline should have ended
438793132_25315449764766321_5722284165071974574_n.jpg

for me this is canon
You are not alone Bro

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I now 100% believe that this manga was going to be much crazier at first, because if the author had to beg so hard to get these changes approved, who knows what other narratives had been rejected so far by his editor.

In fact, I'm going into FULL RETARD HEADCANON SPECULATION MODE HERE, but it always felt off to me that after Agawa started fucking with the MC, she hasn't fucked anyone else, despite the fact that there were small bits, like THIS page, which make it seem like there was going to be more direct competition with the MC, but has led nowhere so far. In my headcanon, the editor might have stopped the mangaka from going in this direction, which could explain the extra chapter, which was the mangaka "scratching" that itch.

Well, again, full useless speculation, but this threesome certainly changes the characterization of the MC, so who knows what might happen from here on.
Yeah I thought the same. I thought the author just had no balls which was why the premises got betrayed and Agawa just magically happened to never have sex with anyone else since doing it with Gotou, and also why we got cucked out of the threesome. But if it was the case that the editors are the ones that prevented the threesome, then they're also probably why Agawa has never actually done anything slutty since the first chapter. I don't think they're going to concede on that front though. It remains to even be seen if this redrawing is a mere whatif or if it is a retcon.

The extra chapter with her fucking senpai that was super ambiguous as to when it takes place was probably another concession like this.

Dex-chan lover
Retcon? Bro why don't you just delete the whole manga and end the agony 💀

It's getting tiring tbh, just want a lil bit of progress and less degenerate shit :aquadrink::nyoron:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait, so he wanted to redraw the last 5 chapters and got the ok becuase he is a derenged coomer. No problem, but is it gonna replace the timeline or just an alternative? Are these chapters gonna be "what ifs"? If not, this completely retcons MCs character and standing. Author obviously just wants to draw sex (why not just continue to draw hentai than, weird) and previous plot was going too "wholesome" (MC would %100 stop the teacher) and less opporunities for him to draw sex. He won't risk going full on NTR with the serialization using Agawa so he will use the MC.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ahahha that's the first time I see a mangaka having regrets and actually redrawing entire chapters bcause of it. Really Nice one lol :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Good, it was going too smoothly before. It's better if we get the same conclusion as the original, except that it's not just because MC is just pure and that somehow "saves" agawa.

They'll be better off working to solve each other's problems and grow as people.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This makes me feeling conflicted. On one hand, I'm glad the author managed to break through the prude around non-hentai manga (black bars, anyone?) and did it GLORIOUSLY with a such a messy and degenerate threesome which would make Slaanesh proud. But on the other hand I'm worried of how the redoing of the last chapters would change the story. There was some development there and I wonder how this will change things.

But as long as the manga is still the "how is this not-H?" beautiful NSFW fuckfest it is, I'll stay for the shits & giggles.:dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
While I appreciate the sentiment, I think you're in the wrong place if that's what you're after :salute:
True. I kept reading this cuz I was naive enough to think that it will progress with MC healing/fixing the girl but unfortunately it's just a barely disguised hentai going circles

I don't really understand why he decided to do that im here to wagch story not to read a hentai

Users who are viewing this thread