Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Until Next Time

Dex-chan lover
Consent is critically important in real life. In erotic fiction? It depends...

Which is to say go, man, go.

Dex-chan lover
Just think of the mc as the typical “i can fix her” protag, and his means of fixing includes banging the f out of her and slowly becoming the one that NTR’s
its not just that she is going to have sex with senpai that he is worked up about, its the fact that she is lovey dovey and also showing care towards him, i think. yes he didnt have consent but i dont think she dislikes it, if so then she could have just pushed him aside or called for his senpai loudly, i mean she's the one who kissed him first.
A lot of you guys seem to think it is going to follow the same plot as the hentai. While it might actually do that, keep in mind that the author could have planned for a different outcome to the story then what he previously wrote.

Now as for that kiss she gave him, I saw it as her way to put him at ease, not an invite for sex. It's 50/50 how she will respond afterwards.

Supporter
Spoilers: I don’t know how to do the spoiler thing so just ignore this but so far it’s in line the character is different but they end up going to a bathroom or a quiet spot and he smashes her and she’d be addicted to him after this point but the author might change it to make it longer we’ll see
If I'm remembering right, the MC actually ghosted Agawa for like a month after they initially fucked out of shame.

Fed-Kun's army
She was licking that dude's tongue not even an hour before hand, our mc is swallowing another man's spit.

A lot of you guys seem to think it is going to follow the same plot as the hentai. While it might actually do that, keep in mind that the author could have planned for a different outcome to the story then what he previously wrote.

Now as for that kiss she gave him, I saw it as her way to put him at ease, not an invite for sex. It's 50/50 how she will respond afterwards.
she's already aroused so it wont be a big issue

Supporter
Just for fun, but how long do you guys think Rental Girlfriend would have lasted if Kazuya had the same balls as this MC?
Three chapters at the most because early-days Chizz wasn't having nothing like that from no one.

Fed-Kun's army
holy shit, out of all the harem (and ntr) I read. This MC got pontential fr

Dex-chan lover
Hell yea, this isnt an NTR manga. Lets fucking go Gotou. Reminds me of another guy with that last name… hope you don’t lose like him

Double-page supporter
Grab the bull by the horns and don't let it go boy! Now that is the kind of courage that many women want from a man! Just that, it just so happens, that it's also what they don't want at the same time so it kinda fucks the mans life and then you're sent to jail. Womens nº1 fetish ahoy lads!
Yes means Yes and No means No unless Yes means No and No means Yes!
Seriously? Y'all there's a massive difference between taking initiative aka "grabbing the bull by the horns" and sexual assault.

If someone tells you no or stop - like she did in this chapter and the next, you stop. It doesn't get anymore cut and dry than that. The only exception is prearranged kink with safewords which take the place of "no" or "slow down"

Notice that he apologizes next chapter and they talk it through.

Like yeah sometimes you might accidentally over step boundaries when being spontaneous. But being unable to check in with your partner during intimacy or even listen to an explicit "No" is a you problem.

Users who are viewing this thread