Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Fuck

Dex-chan lover
Idk what MC was expecting that through a confession that Agawa would become monogamous. Now he’s trying to monopolize her, he thinks this will work or will he just try to remain sex friends with her

Dex-chan lover
Idk what MC was expecting that through a confession that Agawa would become monogamous. Now he’s trying to monopolize her, he thinks this will work or will he just try to remain sex friends with her
He might be able to monopolize her by continuously satisfying her, but I don't think he's ever gonna be with her the way he imagines

Bro just cucked 5 dudes at once 😭 and idk I’m scared of the last dude they showed they showed everyone’s face but him I’m guessing he’s the final boss

Dex-chan lover
Idk how he can think about stuff when he's mid penetration & a horny teenager but I'm just overthinking things. The fact that they showed 5 other guys wanting to hook up with Agawa made me wonder if there are more than 5 other suitors in her contact list. Also Inukai is already hooking up with 2 other girls so is he trying to make a record on how many different girls he can bang in a day? Thanks for the chapter.

Supporter
uc

Users who are viewing this thread