Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 4 Ch. 38.5 - Volume 4 Extras

Dex-chan lover
so even in the original timeline he had the threesome or is this about the new timeline and him still confessing

Dex-chan lover
JFC this is going to be so confusing for anyone that is REALLY following the plot (I'm sure they exist) because at this point turning your brain off is the best thing I can do. Has there been any other author that has done 3 versions (or more) of the same chapter? The only one I can think of is the artist, Yusuke Murata, of One Punch Man but then again his art is so good (plus it is a MUCH better story) that I look past the revisions. Thanks for the translations.

Double-page supporter
Well that was something not really what I was expecting from this author for a special chapter. I was expecting some form of debauchery

Contributor
Seems like more than just Chapter 31 would've been revized again, no? Or can all of the New chapters still follow from this? (I'm not rereading to see because I don't care enough.)

Also feel like most of this should've been posted seperately under a new new 31.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So that's confusing (the afterword).. now I'm unclear which plotline the author wants to make canon???

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Boy has taken the George Lucas approach of “let’s just update the old chapters, what’s the worst that can happen?”
I disagree a little, George Lucas was always a hack, it simply got way worse as he got older.
JFC this is going to be so confusing for anyone that is REALLY following the plot (I'm sure they exist) because at this point turning your brain off is the best thing I can do. Has there been any other author that has done 3 versions (or more) of the same chapter? The only one I can think of is the artist, Yusuke Murata, of One Punch Man but then again his art is so good (plus it is a MUCH better story) that I look past the revisions. Thanks for the translations.
To be fair, only the volume version really matters, so it's not really that confusing in the long run.

Supporter
“For nearly every living thing, choice breeds shame and uncertainty and regret. There's a fork in every road, yet the wrong path always taken.”

- MCU Loki

I suspected about the story but damn, Maybe it’s about the author at this point

Users who are viewing this thread