Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

If I was the priest, I would give them a short introduction about the world and set a journey alone somewhere else while saying, "Bye! I hope I never see you guys again in a lifetime. 😊"

Dex-chan lover
this is pretty good story and setup so far
thank you

Dex-chan lover
@someunregpunk
Don't take me wrong, I don't hate him.
I just wonder if there is any meaning behind his action.
In the movie or something similar, when an OP behaves rather rude, they want MC to face the reality, etc

But this priest keeps that a secret, making his action "behave rudely like a jerk" meaningless.
It more like he wants to make the enemy out of the Hero party.

If he hates it, just be clear like.
r5.png
I rather hate his half-hearted actions.

Fed-Kun's army
I read the raw and now I know how unreliable this party is, people should warn reader about how idiotic the trio is.
I gave up on this work.

Banned
@Loli_Omamoritai
I don't hate the dude, I just assumed that's he's more of warrior jock type of dude and his boss is just an asshole.
I feel like he's not being clear not solely because he's being a jerk but because he's afraid the kids will rely on him for everything while being afraid to try since they got this super capable dude in their party.
I also feel a dude that has a title "Crusader 1st class" is probably not the type of person that can calmly teach/raise kids into adult soldiers.

I also feel his boss is a jerk that is doing this to punish the MC. Why 1 person? Couldn't he force 2 or more people into that party?
It seems foolish to have a small group. Hell, In this chapter a monster was hunted by a large party of people that the MC had to coerce into doing.
He's the leader of a church, shouldn't he have the power to say, "The hero needs this small army of people to be with him or at least 2 or 3 people from our side. "

Dex-chan lover
"yeah just teach me everything you know so i can kick you out like the asshole that i am" - Nao

@someunregpunk in the manga the exp goes to person that kills and demon king can be only killed by hero so they need train hero's skill as much they can at start or hero cant kill more high level monster so the party is small i think :)

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan yes it does kinda hard to search thought as it take me a days only to find the light novel thought
@Invader_Retro the funny thing is all of them is right bro (from what i remember) especially
the hero is indeed a girl which is why the other two is a girl (the priest somehow is too dense that he not even realised it)
and at first the one who will go with them is not the priest but the saint (which is a girl) but the church decided to be him as he was one of the strongest crusader (which is his real class) and has reach almost the limit of max level which is 100 (his level is higher than 90 if i remember right)
:v after he was kicked from the party the church order was still applied so he was watching them from the shadow while frustrating why all of his plan of strengthening the hero always failed

Discussing the rude priest or the three stooges is all well and good, but what I'm wondering is
when's Amelia going to appear

Double-page supporter
Too bad he can't teach you the most important thing, Nao: how to use your f-ing brain!
MC makes sure they have everything they need for the journey, tries to find ways around their shortcomings and teaches them whenever anyone asks for help.
And that does not even include helping them behind the scenes.
But hey, he treats everyone the same and doesn't speak to a girl differently than to anyone else, so use him to get all you think you need and kick him out.
Sure. Such clever.
I don't know if this will actually happen but it seems how it's going to go, so i just put that into a spoiler.
Anyway i don't like Nao at all.

Also I may have been a little bit agitated while writing.

digging this story. Much better than the nonstop harems Mc gets in now adays.
and the hero is afraid of touching so even better =D

Supporter
man, these characters are too annoying
I get that the priest is supposed to be having a rough time, but this is too much. They aren't just weak and incompetent. They're also extremely annoying. And his superior is withholding his reasons too. it's not fun to read

Aggregator gang
This manga made me think of a pretty cool idea for an isekai story. A yakuza is reborn into another world as a priest. Just imagine Kiryu from the Yakuza game series saying a prayer before beating the shit out of someone.

Aggregator gang
I'm starting to think that the hero is actually a girl, based on a comment his boss told him, the annoying phrase the hero used when mc told them why they didn't need more members for the moment and the fact that the hero hates mc being near, also the magic girl didn't wanted to tell mc the reason why hero can't be near him....just a thought.

Dex-chan lover
"I'm permitting you to sit beside me and teach me"
Well someone's on their high horse today

It looks like the whole party is just isolating the healer from the circle..
I feel bad for Ares who have his faith questioned by the atheist hero that's loved by the gods.
If Nao really is a girl that's have problem with guys, why not just tell the church to switch priest instead of leaving Arez uninformed and losing his sanity points..

Fed-Kun's army
they all think he's a level 3 priest so they're just basically shitting on him cause they all think they could kick his ass, at least in my eyes

Users who are viewing this thread