Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Bully the weak.....hmmm

Kicking a level 3(what the hero knows) out of the party because of her own personal bias, proceeding to recklessly fight monsters way above the party's strength, and leaving the perceived intervention of the strong demon lord at the backburner because she thinks everything would work out fine.

Yeah, that sure is bullying the weak, namely all the enemy of the demon lord. Her, her party members included.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, NOW I'm dropping. This isn't some secret OP helper MC, every party here is hilariously incompetent and off the rails.

Dex-chan lover
@forecast
well someone spoiled you to half of the twist so i guess i should inform you about Toudous reasons
She kicked Ares out of the party because they told her to keep the fact that shes a woman an absolute secret, Neither Ares nor the Church know she is a woman.

@cryum
Toudou was a dumb highschooler.
The mage is pretty much a fuck up with great potential
The swordgirl is looked down on because shes too tomboyish to be married off.
None of them have had to face hardship in their entire life.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
A disgrace to heroes all over multiple realities.

Even The Seven Heroes in Overlord were better excuses.

Double-page supporter
Kinda like this kind of religion, they are not filled with bunch of spineless pussies and dedicated to their goal. Also, WTF u shitty hero! JUST KILL IT ALREADY

Double-page supporter
Man, I was expecting something from the Hero, but I suppose not
Gs6azrr.jpg

I'll admit that Ares was looking badass when he was threatening the chief, that was an amazing moment

Thanks for the translations 😁

Dex-chan lover
@boag I wasn't talking about the heroes. MC has made several mistakes with his self-absorbed claim to "business sense", he can't even do the thing he sets out to do properly, AND the world conspires against him by turning the plant into a waifu.

The only person to possibly root for here is that female priest, but without any initiative to take action or make plans for herself...who ducking cares?

Contributor
We have now seen the Hero's true power: turning monsters into girls.

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck?????????? a plant became a girl?????? whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut????????????????

Dex-chan lover
@cryum
I dont think youre giving Ares enough credit here, i mean how could ha possibly think that Toudou would spare the creature he left for easy XP? Unless youre talking about some other action he did.

Users who are viewing this thread