Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu

orp

It's a rare genre, fantasy manga about babysitting, lol.

Shows how everyone else feels in an isekai when they have to babysit a lvl 1 lol.

Just from reading a the first to second chapters, I just know the hero is a fucking woman, goddamn those stereotypical interactions are real and toxic enough to seep into mangas, the author knows what is up I guess.

Dex-chan lover
so i guess they will further on pick up more useless team members so he has to babysit them as well?

Hmm I am unsure how I feel about this one... I feel for the priest being stuck with newbies who don't realize they are newbies. The idea of 'I'm a hero so of course I can just go and kill the final boss' is so annoying, I can understand the priest's annoyance. And everyone's insistence to get annoyed at the priest for pointing out these facts is also annoying. Ya'll are just n00blets even if the priest (lied)said his lvl is 3, he still is making sense. The 'Hero' is the most important person, their level's are not high enough, they need to focus on leveling up and not doing all the side quests (this isn't a video gameto them), don't use bloody fire in a flammable area. What is so terrible about saying these facts?? Sure he could say it in a nicer way, but they really aren't giving him any reason to other then the hero's 'super rage mode activation!'

Edit: I will probably only follow for the priest tbh unless I get so annoyed with everyone else I can't stand it.

Hope the hero is smarter than he looks, but it's hinting more that the hero is just gonna be like
hey look i learnt holy prayer so no need for a priest anymore bye!

Dex-chan lover
the hero party is a typical fresh team with their heads in the clouds. I'm not particularly mad at the way they view things or their actions because that comes with inexperience and being a noob.

What spices this up is our MC priest is not only a snarky sunnuvabitch but also OP as fuck with tons of experience. In addition, the hero himself seems mentally unstable. The girls are just incompetent. Quite a funny and irritating dynamic.

But as others have alluded to, I also think the hero is a female. It makes sense the way the hero reacts to priest's touch and choosing to sleep with the girls. The reason for this is likely imbedded in the mental instability of the hero.

I've been reading the light novel. It's pretty good and had a nice twist to the usual trope. It's an interesting twist I put in the spoiler.
The priest gets kicked out the group but not for the obvious reason. The hero is hiding her gender. In the volume I'm reading the priest doesn't know the real reason he was kicked out but helps the hero from the shadows.

Fed-Kun's army
waiting for the cross-dressing tag to be revealed in the manga, dont mind me.

The hero is really a girl thats why the girls are all being defensive and she sleeps in room with girls

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
why is me just guessing a spoiler?

This entire manga bothers me, Im going to wait for some sort of crescendo before dropping it, but this looks like an inevitable drop

I feel like the hero is
a girl with androphobia
or something. One, because of the cross dressing tag, but also because the hero kinda reminds me of Inami from (Working!!!)

Idk though, I just put the spoiler tag in case I was right

Users who are viewing this thread