Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu

@Koyomiya
Well, try to see it from the hero's point of view. Random person from Japan gets transported to another world and is told to save a world she has nothing to do with. It's already good enough that she just went along with it. Then there's this asshole priest who snarks every five seconds and is obviously hiding his true level.

The hero knows about RPGs, and most likely isekai tropes as well. Tell me which organization in JRPGs is usually portrayed as evil and serving a being who is usually endboss material.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone have an idea where I could find a translated version of the WN/LN for this manga? Can’t seem to get any results anywhere

ivv

Dex-chan lover
we have an NU page for this.
just page.. no chapters.. :3
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/darenidemo-dekiru-kage-kara-tasukeru-mao-tobatsu/

Aggregator gang
@laroberts well I'm not reading LN but I can still guess why. Anyway thx for spoiler.
But still I don't like hero. Leader supposed to be inform their party about important topics.

Regardless of the spoilers below, I'm still seriously annoyed by the whole party. I get that this manga is coming from a different direction just from the description but in the end
we still have to read about the hero's cliche woes like getting duped by villagers. Except, the priest is taking up the role of their babysitter so the rest of the party are still oblivious.

Dex-chan lover
An adult tasked to baby sit a bunch of teenagers. Poor guy, give him some slack will you.

@Joemassie728 You should add "just a speculation" remark. Your original statement sounds like you're stating a fact and that could be easily misunderstood by others as a spoiler.

@Kllick but by them telling me i spoiled it didnt they spoil it for me by confirming my speculation?

Also with the tag crossdressing in the description arent they spoiling it in a way? I wouldnt of made my speculation with out that

Also there are other posts in this thread that refer to hero as she.

Dex-chan lover
this reminds me of another manga, and the plot goes on with him supporting the girl in the cover..

and the hero becomes a doting cry baby who just wants to bang the women in his party so he got rid of the other guy lmao

ivv

Dex-chan lover
reading LN up to vol4.... (manga raw reaching half of volume 2 now)
this shit is really hilarious.
This priest is crazy. I died laughing from volume 2-4
He's very cautious but extremely unlucky with encounters with either companions, subordinates or enemies.
He is lucky in survival though, that he is widely known as EX Deus among his colleagues.
I do expect it'll be a good shit veeeery later on.
It seems that were gonna ride a long prologue (Like in rokujuma where plot starts after I dropped it at volume 6)

I can't I just can't, I am putting this on hold until a LOT more get's released. I want to scream after every chapter. I can't STAND the party (except the priest he's the only good thing about it and SPOILER
he's no longer in the party cus the bloody idiot 'hero' has their panties in a twist
) The ONLY reason I will come back is for the priest.

Honestly if I was the Priest I'd consider if letting the Demon King win wouldn't be a better business decision. This hero needs to be Carol Baskin'd

I kinda expected the hero to be a girl tbh, didn't even see the tags lol.

*Checks tags*
Oh. Well, I knew it was something along those lines, but DAMN that spoiler is nasty

bruh I hope no matter what the author hopes to make us like that hero, they fucking get one shot by the first demon and the priest is offered a way out.

Users who are viewing this thread