Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu

Dex-chan lover
Good to know that MD's rating system is just as abused as every other rating system and can't be trusted. That'll be a 10 from me to all the haters.

dropped it as soon as I saw the hero dude I hate that wierd thing on his head it looks dumb
jup thats one of the reasons y I hate the stereo hero character
how does the author write something like that and something wich is pretty much the opposite of this one but I guess u can make a random change in the stuff u write

Shouldn't the main tittles be the same as the published Light novel ? (Defeating the Demon Lord's a Cinch (If You've Got a Ringer) ) if they are different it'll only be more confusing. ^^'

Aggregator gang
This is great to be honest
The story is interesting
I don't get the hate but hope we get more

Staff
Super Moderator
This manga is just is 'Overwork until you die and get isekai'd: The Manga'

It was ok at first, you have to read 5ish chapters in to get to the good stuff. It was a normal, boring hero isekai with the priest being dumped on, until the hero explained the reason why he had kicked the priest out. It had gotten good since then, as I have enjoyed reading the manga since.

Really great stuff here. Hero seems stupid to start, but later revelations change this. This manga deserves a higher rating than 6.7 . The intrigue and misunderstandings that drive the plot are organic and move in interesting directions. This is not your average "I'm super strong, but I was betrayed by my friends".

Users who are viewing this thread