Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu

I wish things would advance quicker. It's super slow and there's a lot of dialogue. Still, I like it and it should at least have a higher rating. Thank u Translator

Forgive me for my language but hell no. A manga that is only full of inconveniences and annoying characters with no depth? Its like watching someone with common sense try to fix a harem isekai. I barely even got to page 3. Im dropping.

All the characters are annoing as hell. Also the mc, if you are a real rational thinker just kill the hero and evoke another one, it's clear that the actual hero will be always a idiot.

@DR-ZOIDBERG isn't the point is he can't.
Otherwise he won't be able to be a priest any longer. Not only that it looks like the church is heavily tied to the nation which turned out that once this hero perish other country will summon their own thus not profitable for the church in turn is not a route that the priest can take.

Dex-chan lover
Assistant should know about the Brave secret, a few reasons for her not sharing are.
1 she thinks that if the state and the church kept it secret she must too 2 doesn't want MC to start seeing the heroine as a girl and possibly change mindset or worse, getting interested 3 she finds it funny
In this chapter it looks like she can see through the dragon eyes so she should know
is even possible that it was a manga original scene and in reality they were comunicating with thoughts as usual, the dragon girl isn't really interested in humans so saying the gender of the party wouldn't be a priority for her

I know this is not where I should put this, but I have a short memory span so
Here we go. A story I created because of this manga

5 century ago the first hero was "born" taken from another world with strange sword on his hip and full with scars on his body. The hero was always alone even when he were offered a "companion" he would always refused.
They would always succeeded in defeating the demon king even when the second hero don't have magic aptitude. Thus we only needed only one hero every past century.
But, in this past 2 centuries...
We have "birthed" 25 heroes whilst they are getting weaker and weaker. Demanding having company and more and more of said party of men became a "harem"... That's one of the goal of our newest hero. Who died trying to kill a wyvern.
It has been a troubling for us to Summon another hero. 'But this time it would be different' said our priest.
i hope...

Code:
Spoiler
What the hell with this hero? First though a trash? 2nd though a woman? Then what? Scaredy-cat? then?....ermmm....

@Pichums that's exactly it. I think this manga was created to make fun of a generic harem isekai trash. Also, a fantasy manga with mc working in the background is so rare (i know 3 of them, this manga included. But forgot their titles.) So this is better than any generic trash isekai out there. But well, that is just my opinion.

Wow, this is the first time I don't want to read the novel, after reading the manga. Goddamn it, wtf is with the Hero? MC was forced to babysit all of them throughout stories! Reminds me of Kouki from afureta. I swear, some demon should decapitate her already.

I have the LN's for this, they have EN release, and IMO this story is all about enjoying Ares, delicious suffering. The Maou is alive only by literal plot armor.

Get hyped light novel readers! Fan favorite gregorio hass arrived on scene!

By the way, if you guys dig the manga, the Light Novel is even better and available in translated in the west for purchase at any online book dealer. Great stuff; Isekai from the point of view of the isekai's inhabitants is just the best.

This is going to be one of the shockingly few stories that I have to drop not because it's bad (I'd even rate it 7-8), but because I despise the character of the [supporting] characters. And sadly, there's simply no passing page where I'm not reminded of those feelings.

Good luck, MC-kun, and Godspeed.

Euh, the Hero is just a massive ****. I'd probably just get him killed and just say that a Demon General came around and killed him or just let him die and then leave. This 'Hero' is a massive simp.

This manga is just various characters bitching and moaning. You can get the same experience by playing league of legends badly as you do reading this series.

Users who are viewing this thread