Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu

Fed-Kun's army
i hope its the setting where if touched by a man the hero is cursed to crave his seed

I guess that Toudou Naotsugu is actually a girl. Therefore, it'd explain why she's having a trauma against men.

Edit:
Ah, damn it, I realized it just now there's a cross-dressing tag up there. Aww.... please don't tag it if it's not yet into that chapter :(

Are there any other stories like this one, where the MC is overpowered and hides their power to help or support someone else?

Group Leader
@Starfall try reading Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute if you haven't already. Fits the exact bill you're looking for :)

I can see why people might dislike this, but personally, I'm looking forward to the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Three of the characters, as of the current nine chapters posted, are clearly not crossdressers unless boobs are easily replicated with magic, but it's certainly leaning towards the hero or the useless mage as the reverse trap / trap, respectively. Also, the loli tag is highly misleading too since none are lolis, at least not yet. Closest is the mage, but she's just a short girl(?) with proportions on par with your average slice of life high school character. A bit misleading with the tags, as of chapter 9. Not spoilering because I'm not a time traveler that knows the answer. My personal biggest sin though; the monster girl tag. Nine chapters, and the only monster girls are the women. Only difference from actual monster girls is that the monster part isn't outside.

Not going to lie though; this is interesting. Grammar could use a bit of work, as there's obvious mistakes here and there like misusing "have" instead of "has", but it's still quite readable. The premise of the protagonist not being the chosen one, but being forced to help said chosen one, is not a common thing. Here's hoping it doesn't get axed or end with a terribly-rushed ending.

This lowly reader notices several other readers take issue with the characters that Priest Ares supports. However, this journey is going to be a struggle, as expected by the description and title. The background and art are good in this lowly reader’s eyes. Despite this, the payoff of the story does not seem to merit any interest for real guidance. The end result is feeling somewhat unsatisfied.

I applaud the MC for his patience. I think I would have snapped at this party for their incompetence several times over by now.

The Hero is a disgusting idiot.
the MC is someone with common sense, and while I don't support manipulation, the hero deserves it.

also what the heck! why did they
heal the greyshell
! there is literally no sense as to why they would do that!

I don't want to hurt translator so im using hide effect.
aight im dropping this, hero is too retarded and the story is so bullshit, and i can't take this anymore so good bye to this manga

Users who are viewing this thread