Dark Gathering - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - H Castle Ruins 3 Fetish

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh, at this point Yayoi and Kentaru might as well get together. Being how good their chemistry is.

Supporter
Bruh, at this point Yayoi and Kentaru might as well get together. Being how good their chemistry is.
I'm not sure whether the bigger drawback to this ship is the age-gap thing or Eiko's reaction to it.

Dex-chan lover
Eiko Best Girl

Yeah, I know her creepy "look at your inner demons and just accept it" kind of face is turning me on.

But despite that, her Yandere self still feels like only another layer below her bubbly perfect-gf self. From how Old F Tunnel turned out, she's not as unknowable and inhuman as she portrays her "true self" to be. Given her genuine approach to trauma-levels of fear, and it leading to the quick search for confirmation of her true feelings on the supernatural, I'd say she's still pure at heart.

Look past the Yandere and Eiko is a lovely girl who cherishes Keitarou, Yayoi-chan, and scary stories. She's just effective at making it look super scary.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The MC is becoming a lolicon ans Eiko is a full yandere ... who is the mad in this manga?

Users who are viewing this thread