Dark Gathering

Double-page supporter
This manga feels like a mix of Pokemon, Bleach, and JJBA. Can't wait for the graduates to learn bankai.

Nah bro i was reading this shit so good and expecting a sad story but god danm i cried so hard at the 40 chapter .

Double-page supporter
This manga is much more of an action shonen than a horror tbh which is a shame because I came here looking for horror and I hate action shonen. It has a high rating though so the right audience might find it good but unfortunately it's not really for me.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is much more of an action shonen than a horror tbh which is a shame because I came here looking for horror and I hate action shonen. It has a high rating though so the right audience might find it good but unfortunately it's not really for me.
It still categorizes as horror though since it has a lot of horror moments. But yeah, it's more of an action/horror series instead of pure horror.

Dex-chan lover
im really trying to control myself from reading it all.. this is good manga and i want it be able to read it regularly..

Dex-chan lover
The almost 70 pages of the first chapter went by like a breeze, despite the intensity of some parts (which is what i was looking for anyway) it was an easy and smooth read that helped me along instead of pushing back like some horror does, i can't wait to read it all through now!!

I wonder if there's any explanation for cursed energy in DG world,just know it can transfer to other form

Fed-Kun's army
Is it just me or is yayoi acting far more mature compared to the older girl? But I guess that is typical of fiction like this. Real kids aren't interesting to read about so you have to put an adult mind in a child's body. After all, who likes an immature, snotty brat that'd just get in the way? Especially in a setting like this.

I honestly can't get behind eiko at all, she's a crazy B with no appeal, just a generic background character but with the added "bonus" of being self-destructively into almost getting murdered.

I also don't like the male protagonist much, he's just too much of a pushover, his only role is to run around and scream and being handled by yayoi without taking proper initiative in getting better at dealing with the supernatural. He should by all means try to get stronger/get more knowledgeable but he seems to have zero survival instinct except screaming, running when things are almost too late already and being a doormat for ghost and human alike.

Yayoi is the only thing that carries this manga. It would be better if she was the main protagonist instead of the useless guy. Kinda silly to put what can only be described as a side character in the main protagonist position. If it acts like one and looks like one, then it is one.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is yayoi acting far more mature compared to the older girl? But I guess that is typical of fiction like this. Real kids aren't interesting to read about so you have to put an adult mind in a child's body. After all, who likes an immature, snotty brat that'd just get in the way? Especially in a setting like this.

I honestly can't get behind eiko at all, she's a crazy B with no appeal, just a generic background character but with the added "bonus" of being self-destructively into almost getting murdered.

I also don't like the male protagonist much, he's just too much of a pushover, his only role is to run around and scream and being handled by yayoi without taking proper initiative in getting better at dealing with the supernatural. He should by all means try to get stronger/get more knowledgeable but he seems to have zero survival instinct except screaming, running when things are almost too late already and being a doormat for ghost and human alike.

Yayoi is the only thing that carries this manga. It would be better if she was the main protagonist instead of the useless guy. Kinda silly to put what can only be described as a side character in the main protagonist position. If it acts like one and looks like one, then it is one.
Yayoi IS the protagonist. Keitarou is the deuteragonist.

Users who are viewing this thread