Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what those memes are. Are you sure you don't know more about the Brony Culture than you let on?
Its 4chan culture leaked to funnyjunk. I hope to God you don't learn about it. Its up there in term of puke inducing stories with Chris Chan case.

Dex-chan lover
So next chapter will be the biggest orgasm of her life, the succubus will look smug at having broken her ams then she'll grab Roni and demand they go again. Cut to Roni being broken and drained and Amona immensely satisfied.

Dex-chan lover
As a brony, I find the Ponycorn worshippers funny AF. XD

On a side note, Roni, fuck her up good so she'll always listen.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no. The consequences of her actions... X10
Priest, you know the deal.
Yeah, I can't even defend her, she brought that all onto herself for trying to pull Priest into the degenerate route. I don't think he was even covering her up because of being a 'goody-two-shoes', either. He just doesn't want guys laying eyes on his girl out of possessive jealousy.

If that's the case and it gets revealed in the next chapter or two, she's going to feel so stupid afterward.

Dex-chan lover
I was going to say; how they could even tell the difference? But everybody else beat me to the punch already so...

What's the current betting pool for what's going to happen on the next chapter? I'm going with: "no one notices any changes in Amona and the succubus is defeated with emotional damage"

Dex-chan lover
So she’s a corruptor corrupting the corrupted.

Imagine that womb tattoo has no effect because she was already much too corrupted, and has become a slave for his smell, and his smell alone… :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Where can I find this author's other works, I refuse to believe that this author HASN'T made at least a few other "works"

Users who are viewing this thread