Darwin's Game - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Taking the ring means they have a live signal on you.
Better plan is to deal with Mr Plant first

Contributor
...Even the biggest wuss would shoot that guy after he tried to kill him over and over... but not the mc "again". (Typical lame shounen manga mc...)
Let's get real the mc died already 3 time's.
The author is really disappointing, survival can be so interesting but this... the mc's skill is lame, the mc is also a hetare wuss, no logic. (winner winner chicken dinner.)
Why i'm still reading this? Because I have hope for a better tomorrow. (probably wasted though, it's a shounen manga...)

Dex-chan lover
rereading and just noticed that he's seeing the city in ruins through the camera just like how the city currently is in the recent chapters

I really hope the MC isn't a weakhearted idiot for much longer. How has he still not read the manual for a game where the stakes are your life? What possible reason did he have to spare the boxer and the guy who shot at him? So tired of shitty writing where the MC is a complete wimp no matter what happens in manga.

Dex-chan lover
lol I was wondering why no one spent their millions of yen on like full tactical gear. Looks like that first chad with the machine gun knew what's up

Users who are viewing this thread