Darwin's Game - Vol. 21 Ch. 83

zhi

kids being greeds was expected
ryuuji sigil became mvp
rain still flat

would've prefered a few more pages though to explain what happened in the past 5 years, oh well another month of waiting

edit: oh it wasnt the kids that got vetted.

Welp, looks like whoever called the two kids Kaname saved being greed in disguise were right, no way they actually turn out to be human now

Fed-Kun's army
It wasn't shown whether Ryuuji checked out Akari and Tatsuki, but given the last page of this chapter they must've been vetted offscreen already because him forgetting at this point would just be stupid.

Dex-chan lover
thanks god, Rein is still a loli after all those years

Xuelan might be short-haired Ara-ara now

For some reason FLIPFLOPs always has trouble drawing arms and hands in some positions.

It's at least the third cover page that I see with t-rex's arms.

People saying Ryuji's Bullshit Detector is useful but when has it ever not been useful?? Even though Ryuji said it was useless I've always thought it was one of the strongest Sigil I've seen. It could single-handedly change modern politics, criminal law, everything. Forget the power to insta kill people or mass murder. In any time, whether peace or crisis, a 100% accurate lie detector is absolutely legendary.

Ryuji is definitely up there with Kaname in terms of Sigil with crazy realistic uses.

i love this manga but BUT at this rate it will take YEARS before we reach anywhere they should make it weekly...

Dex-chan lover
Laplace is an absolutely terrifying ability, as long as your body can keep up.

Dex-chan lover
@Tzuyuchu

It's a very situational power, and not at all flashy, unlike the other sigils so peoples perspective of it will be skewed. I like how they still give it nuance and that so far every reoccurring character has a role to fill rather than just padding their numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread