Darwin's Game

Dex-chan lover
just came to ask : is this one a good read?

Took siqual advice:
R: finishing cha30 and meeh, its becoming really boring now, just feel clichês ALL over saddly.
The story was really catch in the beginning but oh well.

Why the fuck does this have a romance tag lol? There is like 3 chapters of romance in the entire manga, that it feels like a joke. I'd say the romance is like a sub-sub-genre on this manga.

Binge read this from start all the way up to ch 82. My only real question is, WHY ARE THERE SO MANY LOLIS?! I love this manga but jesus, so many lolis.

Contributor
@LostBlue

Binge read this from start all the way up to ch 82. My only real question is, WHY ARE THERE SO MANY LOLIS?! I love this manga but jesus, so many lolis.

Time change.
For Gantz, it was mostly girls with E/F-cup each chapter/cover, and it's Loli here for Darwin's game.

@Zyke_Nowell
just came to ask : is this one a good read?

Yes it is. Probably my favorite death game/survival manga.

I can't believe I just noticed that the author name is FlipFlop.
Is that English translation or his actual pen name?

I'm not sure what they're expecting from Kaname here. The rest of the Ravens have hyped him to hell and back and the survivors are treating his arrival as the coming of Christ, but his sigil seems of dubious application to the situation at hand, at best. What can he personally even do?

Kaname gets an upgrade, now it's just a matter of practice before he can make permanent weapons and supply the whole damn army...
Tactical Nuke schematics when?

short hair ✔
beauty mark ✔
platinum cute ✔
smol ✔

Rein is best girl by default.
REINBROS RISE UP!!

@Wallabe. as Chiming said A sunset ravens without Kaname or Shuka that lacks decisiveness is nothing.
Perhaps they think that Kaname will be the one who guide all people to annihilate the greed. And also as Long said, Kaname has his way with words so he would make people believe him even in the most ridiculous situations.
So perhaps that's what the GM and his team are expecting from him When the GM calls him Alpha

Quick question, how the fuck is it actually good, you'd think that by the time the anime finished in the manga that it would completely derail but it somehow didn't and actually improves the quality of the manga

Users who are viewing this thread