Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 10 Ch. 61 - The Line Defense at the City of Muno

if you check the wery first page for next chapter you will see satou changed robe and put on hood

Satou disguised as merchant but when I was reading the WN I was wondering why disguised as a merchant? Why not say you're a traveler or something similar. The only merchant thing he has done that I remember is when he bought goods in Seryuu City then bringing it to Labyrinth City so that he could say "I'm a merchant". But instead I feel like he is a Pharmacist, Blacksmith, Alchemist, Engineer, Collector, Magic Inventor, philanthropist,etc.

@Ader04 So he can explain his collection of random resources in his storage and interest in the local goods.

@siceraria
"Eh? He can see the EXP% required for level up?
That's new.
I always wondered how many regular demon lords are required to level him up"

He's been able to see the EXP bars of his party members since he got the beast-kin slaves. Remember the first dungeon in Seiryuu city with the eyeball demon?
According to the WN, Satou only goes from lvl 310 to 312 through the course of the entire story, so figure maybe less than 1 lvl per demon lord, but that depends on the level of the demon lord. They can vary a lot.

@Werewolf914
"Why the fuck you have to pay for weapons and stone when the town is under siege by monsters horde? Just fucking raid those storage and confiscate anything useful for siege defence. Anyone who resist would be push down from the wall to the horde. This is an emergency situation and it's in medieval theme ffs."

Because the money is trivial to him and he doesn't have the authority to just take what he wants. If you exchange money for goods instead of just taking it, you'll get more cooperation from the people with the goods. You get to save more people doing it Satou's way rather than yours.
Also, don't mistake this JRPG setting for an actual medieval setting, you won't be so sorely disappointed.

Oh yeah, also the messed up "judgements and balances" mechanic in this setting. Satou also doesn't want to become a criminal.

@Kayriel
"Post breaks down to "How dare you not like how he operates, it's how things should be, you're the one who's lacking."
I could psycho-analyze these fanboys all day, but they wind up being pretty rude all the same."

Let me fix that for you:
Post breaks down to "Why the fuck don't the author cater to my personal tastes?! It's how things should be! Whoever argues with me is wrong!"
I could psycho-analyse these trolls and haters all day, but they wind up being pretty rude all the same.

Dex-chan lover
@SlurpNoodle Because I'm a huge fan of isekai. I imagine I've had a look at the majority of them present here at Mangadex. Not necessarily read since I dislike starting a series which only has a few chapters scanlated, but at least I'd have read the description, the first chapter, or the first pages.

@Kisato

"I absolutely forgot she's an old lady in a loli's body."

I wouldn't exactly call her old, from my perspective. ;p I think she was in her late 20's to early 30's when she died and was reincarnated. There's actually a spinoff manga of Arisa from before she met Satou...I don't think there's an English translation for it though.
https://mangadex.org/title/25631/death-march-kara-hajimaru-isekai-kyousoukyoku-ex-alisa-oujo-no-isekai-funtouki

@Kaarme
"Because I'm a huge fan of isekai. I imagine I've had a look at the majority of them present here at Mangadex. Not necessarily read since I dislike starting a series which only has a few chapters scanlated, but at least I'd have read the description, the first chapter, or the first pages."

You could have fooled me with all the salt and vinegar. We're at chapter 62 of a manga series that will likely go way past 300 if it completes. If you haven't figured it out, there's going to be a lot more of the same stuff you're complaining about. I'd advise you to either accept it or move on, or you run the risk of sounding like an entitled troll.

Dex-chan lover
@SlurpNoodle

Thank you for proving me absolutely correct. I was a little worried for a minute there, that you fanboys wouldn't jump in to show others exactly what I was talking about. But, there you are!

@Kayriel
And thank you for proving me absolutely correct. I was a little worried that you trolls and haters wouldn't jump in to show others exactly what I was talking about, But, there you are!

See that how works? It applies to you too.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... he’s not changing any clothes other than putting on a mask? That’s Clark Kent levels of shitty disguise.

Dex-chan lover
@tigerstar186 Magic, skills, magic skills, magic items. Blah blah yada yada, this world is practically an RPG, he could have a disguise that nobody could see through by merely "pressing" a "button."

As for Clark Kent, honestly, at some point it could have been one of his powers to telepathically disguise himself with minimal effort or some shit. He's had a ridiculous number of random powers over the years that keep getting added on and culled over and over until random things probably just end up sticking without any explanations anymore. He literally used to have a power that fired miniature versions of himself at people, for some reason. Completely unnecessary considering his normal power set that has persisted through most of these changes since he changed from just jumping to actually flying.

Users who are viewing this thread