Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 11 Ch. 69 - Departure from the City of Muno

Dex-chan lover
the great legendary hero was only lvl 89? MC is already lvl 310 so i doubt he's going to have a problem with any demon lord

Dex-chan lover
@coolbond
Lol, I thought the same. What the fuck else does he think low mana could mean? It means there is a deficit of mana in the area.

Seriously, half of the time I feel MC is stupid just because he is too lazy to give even the smallest bit of effort required to think for himself. Like he needs everything spelled out for him with excess amounts of detail, just to grasp the simplest of concepts.

The other half is for cliffhangers which are usually more closer to maybe a stair step, than an actual cliff in terms of impact.

Also didn't this bastard literally work at coding the game the world is based upon? So how is he just so ignorant of everything.

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe
that 'What does that mean?' isn't the mc's thought.
It was the ending message from the editor to tease the viewers.

Also, if someone phrased it like that then more often than not, they are asking the reason not the direct meaning.
The 'low mana - what does that mean' was asking 'why' instead of the literal 'what'.

Dex-chan lover
@forecast
Well i guess that makes better sense, though I still wouldn't put it past MC to question it like that. He had to ask practically everybody that he knew about choosing HIS OWN last name, just to ultimately go with a "Pendragon". He could have chosen anything. Even made up a new word for his last name, and yet he still went with a cliche.

I am just somewhat annoyed that it is like he can't just think for himself about anything unless he is completely alone or using his masked alias. He just moves as others ask/need him to, then adapts his schedule to accommodate for it. He is basically just a "yes man" with a carriage.

@Heike , thank you for doing this series for over 3 years now. I haven't realized how much time has passed reading your guys's translations. Thank you

Dex-chan lover
If this Yamato guy was only lv89 and was still killing these super powerful demon lords and monsters, even if he had help sometimes, then the MC shouldn't have much trouble one-shotting them if/when they revive, since he was at lv310 in chapter 1, and he may have even gained a level or two since.

Dex-chan lover
I'm moderately concerned that an army got Sato to 310 but the heroes highest was 89

Exp has exponential curves. Did the heroes kill 50 enemies in their entire life or something?

Dex-chan lover
Pssshhh, we all know the REAL strongest Demon Lord is named [INSERT_REFERENCE_HERE]!

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe he was just A programmer not THE programmer not everyone can know everything of what they are working on, could also be something unique to this world and notsomething that was in the game.

"Especially this dog-headed guy! I do not want to meet him!" You should've been careful with your words Satou 😂

Dex-chan lover
@ninjadoparana well... xD

seriously, Karina's cutely drawn here as I have always imagined she would be... perfectly cute if I might say...

if not for Aze-tan, I'd vouch for Arisa and Karina to be the only legal wives Satou should have but lo and behold, Aze-tan clearly dominated the Waifu competition albeit the one who spends the least amount of time with Satou during travels

here's how I think of Satou's HAREM
Zena
The first member yet the most normal member of the harem, which is full of likeable girls. Basically the first heroine in any harem series except she's clearly not outshining the rest of the harem nor getting enough spotlight to at least highlight her... damnit author, she has so much potential.

Arisa
clearly have grown throughout the novel both physically and character wise, is someone I totally would not mind getting shipped with MC 'cause she's Arisa.

Lulu
She's somehow slowly turning into like Sera... and I don't know why it felt like that to me

Sera
Classic trope of a Saintess character who slowly descends down the Yandere route... albeit her's on the mild side

Mia, Pochi, and Tama
clearly the little sisters category but Mia's at least near Arisa's level

Nana
"If she had the mentality of an Ara-Ara onee-san and Arisa and the girls aren't here, I'd f--- her straight up" ~ Satou Pendragon (probably)

Liza
impossible to ship with Satou... "Everyone has a limp d--- unlike Master's" ~ Liza Kishresgalza (probably)

Karina Muno
- Kamen Rider
- The highest form of flattery
- Cute, grumpy drill haired ojou
- HUMONGOUS HUNGOLOMGHNONOLOUGHONGOUS
- KA~RI~NA~! RAIDAAAAAA KIIIIIIKKKUUUUU!!!

"If not for my duties as a noble, my sense for responsibility and whatnot, I'd f--- her. She's GREAT." ~ Satou Pendragon

Princess Menea
The character who is probably harmless and won't make a dent to the relationship of the characters but you simply don't want to be near them...

Princess Sistina
"OUR SATOU" ~ USSR Anthem plays

Princess Maryest and Ringrande (big sis of Sera)
"We can technically call ourselves widows now, so how about you take us as wives and f--- us."

Ancient King Yamato
Tsuda's little sister except kinda sidelined and not perverted enough for stupid sex jokes

Porina, Tifaliza, Nell, etc.
"We love you and will not hesitate to spread our legs for you so please love us, thank you very much."

Demon Lord Shizuka
NEET Snow White... that's it... nothing to add to her aside from being the Rabies Vaccine to all demon lords

Vampire Princess Semeri
Adorable Muscle-Brained girl but not on the same level as Karina

Goblin Princess Yuika
Kyou no Cerberus except she's a goblin princess not a hellhound

Goddess Parion
Can't you just please specify which D you want to suck you loli goddess, Satou's or SATOU's?

Aialize
if Tennousu Athena was the steamrolling waifu in Hayate no Gotoku, same applies here. Damnit, she's just that great... effin blushbomb of a cute High Elf REEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
heroes not even lvl 100 meanwhile our "merchant" protag over 300 lol

Aggregator gang
"...ESPECIALLY this dog-headded guuy, I really do not what to meet him."

Well, that was a fucking flag...

Users who are viewing this thread