Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 12 Ch. 72 - Hammering in Turn

Dex-chan lover
ah yes... Trazayuya...

it's totally not relevant or anything... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@TheNobody1999
old elf sage, owner of the dungeon where he met Nana also the owner of the mansion where Satou and gang rested at the Labyrinth City.

also the assistant to the Emperor of the Weasels which falsely accuse Satou of being
a god who recently resurected

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Group Leader
Sword design is a lot more modest and realistic, albeit still with a fantasy-esque flair, compared to the more thicc sword design from the light novel. I like the manga version a whole lot better (though it's still pretty beefy in it's own right). If it was ever made into a real replica, I'm sure the beefiness could be dealt with with a more pronounced distal taper, as flat as a some falchions are. The Damascus pattern being incorporated into the fantasy lore is also a nice touch.

Dex-chan lover
Truth to be told, what i imagine before to that fairy sword when i read the novel was it was slender and elegant, not this "Conan" suit of style of sword...

Group Leader
@TheNobody1999 Trazayuya is the name of the Elf that created the Training Tower where MC was sexually assaulted by Loli-Baba Dryads, earned 7 Living Real Dolls, and beat some old skeleton hero or something.

Dex-chan lover
Odd seeing a dwarf name a sword after an elf. Guess they’re on friendly terms in this tale

Dex-chan lover
Anyone got a pic of the LN's sword, I want to see how beefy it is compared to manga version.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being called awesome by a team of old experts who have used all of their lives to develop their skills, but you know you are just a cheater who did absolutely nothing but cheat to gain your own skills. Well, no need to imagine it when you can just read this chapter. The MC heard all that praise was like: "No, it was nothing, we are all fellow experts here, but I really appreciate your praise, haha, thank you!"

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis @Sep10trion - in this story, all "fairy" races, including dwarves, are friendly with elves and treat them like nobility. Even with all my web novel knowledge, I don't know why.
Humans and animal-people don't seem to have that connection with elves.

Dex-chan lover
oh yeah like swinging a humongous hammer in full strength for the whole night is just a mundane feat.

yeah, right. this is the kind of toxic humbleness that only japonese people could appreciate

Dex-chan lover
@Kurogwane
Yeah understand that in LN it has illustration.
I already read the version of "Sousetsuka", and i remember, i read those part without illustration.
So i cant help to imagine that way...

Haven't seen PochiTama in a while now.

My Pochinium and Tamarin levels are dangerously low.

Users who are viewing this thread