Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 15 Ch. 94 - The Price of a Miracle

Fed-Kun's army
Some time ago I tried to read the following chapters that are available in Portuguese because Spanish is my first language and god was it tiring to try and decipher what was going on because I could only get the general idea of what was being said in the dialogue and this manga is kind of heavy in that aspect even if you don't notice it
Anyways I know that there are many other chapters available, why are we not up to date in English releases?
Ok so I was gona go into a rant of like 2 paragraphs Just talkiNg about translatiOns and motiVation but turns out that thEre is a translation up to volume 18 in a beautifuL page called Something.com
not gonna lie i dont know if i should or not advertise another site's content here so imma dodge it with a lil bit of italic fonts and imagination just in case

Also also thanks a lot for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Ok so I was gona go into a rant of like 2 paragraphs Just talkiNg about translatiOns and motiVation but turns out that thEre is a translation up to volume 18 in a beautifuL page called Something.com
not gonna lie i dont know if i should or not advertise another site's content here so imma dodge it with a lil bit of italic fonts and imagination just in case

Also also thanks a lot for the translation
That's the LN not the manga lmao

If only there was consequences for the revive magic..
Just a bit Author-sama...

Dex-chan lover
This series is so casual and laidback despite its dramatic situations. It's one of my favourites despite it be fairly blatant ham fisted wish fulfillment - however it's wish fulfillment done right.

If only there was consequences for the revive magic..
Just a bit Author-sama...
Like... The price for a Miracle?

Dex-chan lover
*Ding *Ding
Quest accepted: the seven demon lords (progress 1/7)

Reward: new girls (that gonna love you), the key to the tomb of the great demon lord

Dex-chan lover
everything in this manga is smooth there's no suffering or disadvantage at all, it's in easy mode no penalty.
I for my part differ. That shrine maiden, pristess or whatever got ripped apart from the inside into a fine paste. Sure, she got still repuzzled and resurrected, but that because MC is OP. And for me, him being OP is one of the main things about this story.

The author also made him have serious troubles to kill that demon lord, even if we don't see it in his reaction. "Hmm, that didn't work. Let's try something different. Hmm, that would have burned every other person to crisp, but I'm fine. Oh, well. How about we try that? Ah, that didn't worked well, but at least it showed some effect. Oh, most other things won't do anything. Hah, then let's go with that. How tedious."
Of course he gives the impression everything is just meh, but this fight was a rare case in which I saw a glims of "It's just because MC is totally OP, that the word isn't f**ked".

Eventhough MC played it down with his halfhearted commentary, the author actually managed to show the stakes for a bit. (Something most other authors of MC-is-OP stories fail horribly at doing.) I enjoyed that fight quite a bit and the mangas quality profited from it IMHO.

If anything that's not a smooth sailing, It's the harem that's too big. Interaction with all girls take too big chuncks of the story and most girls still get the short stick. No romancing either as there are always the other girls and also no tapping the harem, because MC is too "virtuous" for that. But "God, protect us!", don't let him grow a pair and let him pick one and dump the hopes of the others. (Too much outdated character insert, instead of a stronger story focus.)

So my opinion is: Yes, everything (related to the adventure) is smooth sailing for him so far, but no, it is not in easy mode. It's just that MC's abilities are too high and he even is powerleveling them further, which are good things. (Just like in a TES game, if you manage to snatch away some too good items too early game or do your leveling too efficently.)

Dex-chan lover
If anything that's not a smooth sailing, It's the harem that's too big. Interaction with all girls take too big chuncks of the story and most girls still get the short stick. No romancing either as there are always the other girls and also no tapping the harem, because MC is too "virtuous" for that. But "God, protect us!", don't let him grow a pair and let him pick one and dump the hopes of the others. (Too much outdated character insert, instead of a stronger story focus.)
Pretty sure Satou already mentioned that the reason why he doesn't really see the "harem members" as harem members is because of his preferences in women, like why he only ever really kind of act "bashful" towards Karina and Nana... Even Lulu "failed" the preference test because she isn't thicc enough for his tastes... also
there's a reason why he isn't into lolis.

Dex-chan lover
everything in this manga is smooth there's no suffering or disadvantage at all, it's in easy mode no penalty.
I mean he did kill the Dragon God with the meteor storm in the beginning, so makes sense that his levels are out of whack and everything is easy mode

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure Satou already mentioned that the reason why he doesn't really see the "harem members" as harem members is because of his preferences in women, like why he only ever really kind of act "bashful" towards Karina and Nana... Even Lulu "failed" the preference test because she isn't thicc enough for his tastes... also
there's a reason why he isn't into lolis.
Doesn't he also go to a brothel at some point, much to the chagrin of Arisa?

Doesn't he also go to a brothel at some point, much to the chagrin of Arisa?
More than once, yes. And tried to a few more times than that. It's not that he's never horny, just that he's (<i>shocker</i>) not into lolis as was mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
More than once, yes. And tried to a few more times than that. It's not that he's never horny, just that he's (<i>shocker</i>) not into lolis as was mentioned.
Isn't it more that he regards them as family and finds that very weird, I don't think the loli aspect was mentioned that much

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it more that he regards them as family and finds that very weird, I don't think the loli aspect was mentioned that much
Yes the family part is one factor but the loli aspect also definitely is another factor because of certain spoiler reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread