Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Arisa

Dex-chan lover
lol, so there are only worlds the japanese can save. Maybe everyone is a past jap in their world and those few are the only ones who have their memories...

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax tbf it's hard to write about another nationality when your own is easier to research and get "right".

Imagine a Japanese author trying to write about a Polish person being isekai'd without it coming off as a bunch of Polish stereotypes.

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun Person who does isekai Putin does a great job. I forget the right name. Those who are competent would perform some level of research which is known to occur. When doing historical mangas, a mangaka will travel to gather sketches and the needed info. Some research takes lots longer than expected as I remember 1 manga being delayed by extended research. Besides, it isn't like Japanese mangas aren't filled with stereotypical things about Japanese people. Look at all the tensei and isekai mangas with them chasing after rice, miso, soy sacuce and other typical dishes. They exist for a reason, though they are gross over generalizations of the things groups of people do or say.

Reactions: le3
Double-page supporter
When your isekai MC tries to introduce crop rotations and a hot spring but the crops die and the hot spring is seen as black magic. I guess they didn't care for the soy or miso either nvm already confirmed to have been brought over by another nip.

0xg6Vbt.jpg

Oh also it's not immoral to fuck the loli since she was most likely past the age of 10 in her past life, making her 20+ :^)

• Funny
Fed-Kun's army
@degernase
I don't think that's narrow-minded, it's just his preference. I mean, I sure as hell wouldn't fuck someone who looks like a 10-year-old, I mean technically she is a legal loli, but my ethics are going to be screaming at me calling me a lolicon for even touching her in the most remote of ways. although they would probably start crying quicker than I can question my morals.

I mean although they always do the agrarian reform in other manga, I think that it is natural that having an agrarian reform will fail because unless it's a meritocracy, people just aren't going to change their traditions. if you wanted to succeed you should obviously try to slowly build up trust by doing small things like introducing games like chess or go, and then work up to making a few small inventions like a printing press, or hygiene, and then keep slowly making things better until the populace would actually accept a large scale reform like crop rotation or land redistribution.
unknown.png

Fed-Kun's army
?????????? I don't want to be a pedo so I don't want to fuck a 10-year-old????? is that weird?

Dex-chan lover
What an info-dump of a chapter. This just got needlessly complicated.

And she isn't a "legal loli". She is just a loli. She is 11.
It doesn't matter AT ALL what age she was before reincarnating. It is 100% irrelevant.

Dex-chan lover
i thought Never Give Up's skill effects would be to Rickroll every enemy

• Funny
Ok I'm done with this trash.

Nothing but exposition every chapter. No action, and no substance and now pandering to pedophiles with naked 10 year old children.

Dex-chan lover
that's what you get for letting communists and/or women run your country..

Users who are viewing this thread