Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - In the Town of Kainona

Double-page supporter
I think one of my favorite aspects of this series is that the MC is a adult in not just in mind but in actions. Usually when a manga has adult in teenager/young person body, they become this wish fulfillment pervert that takes advantage of being technically young in order to have underage girls. Even if they don't go full lolicon, they will still perv out on teenagers etc. It's tiresome and disgusting. I just want some consenting adults, is that so hard to ask Japan? Thank god for this manga.

Also: Yes Lolita! NO TOUCH!!!

Aggregator gang
So after 30 chapters the main character makes a 180 degree turn?

Dex-chan lover
@DoneGiovanni wait when he did it?

nvm i found it after reading early chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Hamsick
Wait has he? Is it the time when he stayed at the first Inn when he meet up with the girl who showered with him? Or the time he went to the brothels with the other knights?

Dex-chan lover
@StLL yeah, i think around that both chapter. I forget what chapter when he did mention that he has already doing adult thing before entering isekai world .

Reactions: le3
Fed-Kun's army
Travels with a bunch of women, goes into taverns to f**k strangers :D

Double-page supporter
@Mojo
Usually when a manga has adult in teenager/young person body, they become this wish fulfillment pervert that takes advantage of being technically young in order to have underage girls
Oh, so their "true" age is what's relevant, not the one they reincarnated as? Then MC should feel free to fuck Arisa since we can conclude based on her knowledge of our world that her age must have been at the very least 10 years+ before dying and reincarnating, and since she became a baby but retained all memories, this makes her 20 years+ in the manga.

@Silwith
Travels with a bunch of women, goes into taverns to fuck strangers :D
He's a bug chaser, don't kink shame you bigot. He's got to catch 'em all.
Also while I'm already busy telling you what not to do, if you feel like a word is too ugly to be spelled out in its entirety (protip; there's no such word), just refrain from using it instead of censoring yourself.

Double-page supporter
@Degernase No, Arisa is just the kind of wish fulfillment pervert that I'm disgusted with. She dislikes the lolicon hero from hitting on her but hypocritically tried to seduce what she thought was an underage boy MC. The prostitutes he sleeps with are behaving according to the age standards of that world but both the MC and Arisa are from modern Japanese world mindsets and adult minds. One choose to go the adult women who match him mentally the other tried to take advantage of a minor using seduction magic. Also, the MC later found out Arisa was reincarnated with an adult mind but still didn't touch her because he was rightly not attracted to a child body. So both age of mind and body are relevant.

Fed-Kun's army
@Degernase Whos shaming who now... i pointed out what he does, I didnt judge it, you on the other hand... great guy shaming others you dont know as bigots (especially after just one sentence before shaming someone else for something similar)... and i didnt spell it out because i decided to be so nice to do so for people that doesnt like to read those words, but no wonder an asshole doesnt get that... (oh see, out of courtesy for you i didnt even censore this, so your brain can process, wouldnt want you to shut down because the censored word is too long for you to get it...)

Double-page supporter
@Mojo
She dislikes the lolicon hero from hitting on her but hypocritically tried to seduce what she thought was an underage boy MC.
Is it really being hypocritical though? If I hit on someone 10 years younger than me but deny the advances of someone 10 years older than me, that's just having preferences.
the other tried to take advantage of a minor using seduction magic
She was just bought as a slave, I can't blame her too much for going that far in order to secure better treatment for herself and the sister. I recon most modern day people would think it's okay to even kill your master in order to escape if you were to be enslaved.

@Silwith
You were clearly trying to shame the MC and cause him mental anguish by unnesesarily bringing his private actions to light.
i didnt spell it out because i decided to be so nice to do so for people that doesnt like to read those words
Did you ever consider that there are dyslexic people out there which may go through extra trouble trying to decipher your censoring?

And now you're even calling me an asshole because I dare to stand up against you for the sake of the disabled? Your bigotry truly knows no bounds. I hope you can come to terms with what ever personal issues you're going through that cause you to lash out in such an ugly manner.

Dex-chan lover
He said he wasnt a virgin on Earth but I think the only time he did on this world was back when the he was out all night (originally to get Lulu some medicine) and went to some brothel with other dudes he met on a tavern. I dont think there was another time where he had sex until now?

Dex-chan lover
"As thanks" he pays her for sex.
Makes it look like she wanted to fuck him because she took a liking to him, but he immediately treated her as a whore either way.

And much as I'm tempted to get directly into outdated arguments with fools in the comments from half a year ago, it wouldn't be the greatest plan. Still, I will restate that only the younger of mental and physical age counts, which is almost always physical. This topic comes up in the comment section of so many isekai series, and it spawns so much stupidity.

The MC here vanished from his world at 29 and somehow got his age downgraded to 15. His body should still be subject to the hormonal state any 15 year old boy would have, and if it isn't then that is just bad writing. If you're brought back as a kid, you're going to be attracted to kids. If you're brought back as a dog, you're going to be attracted to bitches. You might remember otherwise, but the body has its own rules.

@The5thSeraph
She's a hostess working on an inn who sees MC as a patron who splurges money for their business.
Giving her a bag of (gold) coins is only natural as a gesture of goodwill after giving him a good night's 'rest'. There's obviously nothing wrong with that.

Users who are viewing this thread