Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 9 Ch. 52 - Training

Group Leader
@mahtan

Not sure what you mean? I only upload once, are you perhaps seeing chapters for different languages?

Dex-chan lover
@Heike
I'm sure I have seem this chapter in english around a week or so ago but there is a chapter in pt-br from 15 days ago so maye that was what it was.
Sorry I guess.

Group Leader
@mahtan

That's impossible, as work for this chapter was finished yesterday only. If you only want to read in English then change your filters to only look for that. :)

Dex-chan lover
@NeetGod , yes, this manga follows the light novel reasonably closely. I remember reading the novel describing her breasts as "magical", and I was quite looking forward to seeing them.

@Kaarme , this story follows a rhythm of some relaxing chapters about food and travel before trouble and the big fight comes. It works better when you're reading a whole volume/arc all at once, but it's a solid approach a lot of works use.

@Kaarme , @Robbini - judging by the web novel version, the hero Arisa mentions occasionally is a recurring male character. He even has his own harem.

That last page was some typical Japanese bs "comedy" I think we can do without that. Especially since it's nigh-impossible.

Banned
@clonetek its a monster i saw it dungeon meshi forgot the monster name it eats people after dragging it at the bottom of the lake/river?

Her boobs would be hitting her in the face so much. Someone get that poor girl a sports bra or close enough equivalent.

Dex-chan lover
Her boobs would be hitting her in the face so much. Someone get that poor girl a sports bra or close enough equivalent.

Satou could probably whip up a magic item I guess, since it'd honestly just about require magic to contain those things in any meaningful capacity.

Dex-chan lover
Karina is all adult, but she is totally on Pochi and Tama's level - not good for anything except fighting, eating and being cute.

@Robbini - my favorite harem series (Mahou Sensei Negima) has so much harem, male rivals and recurring male villains have harems of their own.

Fed-Kun's army
Karina should’ve gotten her own series. It’s interesting to see a busty blond Nobel to be so strong. I’d be a lot more interesting than this dude and his harem of loli’s. I mean, there not a single dude dude in there, their all girls! I would rather see Karina’s growth from beginning to end. I think a very strong princess would make for a better story.

Dex-chan lover
Man I forgot how slow this is at this point, people complaining about people complaining about the pace should remember, we have a ticking clock with the DEMON doing bad shinanigans in this whole region. MC with his thumb up his ass is just letting the suffering happen longer.

Users who are viewing this thread