Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 9 Ch. 57 - Towards Muno City

Double-page supporter
just when the next raw chapter is available, do you release the english-translated version of the previous one.
you just made my day, guys ! thx very much 😀

We encountered a group of unicorns. Only Mia and I were able to ride them.

This has the possibility to be quite dark.

Edit: @HDMI1 Thanks I forgot for a moment that he isn't one of the thousands of virgin harem-MCs.

Dex-chan lover
Nobody-Likes-A-Cockblock-1.jpg

So unicorns react to spirits not virginity, at least that makes them less creepy than usual

@Kaarme Satou is liked by and covered by spirits, Mia saw how much spirits liked him in their first meeting, as an elf she is also liked by them

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the ancient king who established freedom of religion must be Japanese because Japan has a perfect track record when it comes to that type of stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I think unicorns are fine with non-virgins so long as they don’t ask for rides or go for their horns. Amalthea travelled with.Schmendrick and Molly Grue in The Last Unicorn and there’s no way those two were ‘pure.’ Heck, you can recruit Siegfried in Suikoden 2 who obviously is among many non-virgins during the war (though you do need a pure maiden to do it...it’s hilarious if you try with the several hundred year old vampire ‘maiden’ Sierra)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kH-NW61uilI

Dex-chan lover
Even if you count it as going off purity of heart... you’re really telling me Gary Stu has a purer heart than everyone else? Really?

Nah. This is just more mc wanking.

Users who are viewing this thread