Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 9 Ch. 57 - Towards Muno City

Dex-chan lover
@belkin if you talking about karina in WN nah, if LN follow closely with WN and omly add some new addition
ancient flying city where 2 half ghost live
also nah, rather if i must say MC never had "sleep" with the main harem member and only have fun with protitute and that kinda getting less to level none as the stoy goes

Dex-chan lover
He's such a passive dumbass. He could have fixed this whole problem a million times over, saved countless lives.

Dex-chan lover
Liz under arm carrying her two adopted child. too adorable

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel His motto is to only do the minimum while taking care of his loli harem and travel the world pretending to be a simple peddler. You can't really blame him. Saving countless lives isn't his job and responsibility. That being said, he is a passive dumbass.

@Kaarme I'm not sure what you mean by passive. He's been working with the locals to deal with their problems the entire time and making gear for his party. Countless corrupt guards and bandits are dying fighting each other sure but an army is coming to the city so he goes to the city.

Dex-chan lover
The soldiers know a royal rack when they see one. Disappointing that our main finally has an obvious adult (in that era) in his harem and he still turns her down.

Fed-Kun's army
Sep10trion sierra can regenerate her hymen to be forever virgin, damn that lucky bastard nash

Dex-chan lover
@Drifter
So you want him to accept her, and then forever be tied to the Muno barony, where he can't leave?

I personally prefer the decision, of not accepting her so we can get more story like freeing Alisa and Lulu from their Geass, and learning more about the Wing's of Liberty and the demon's plans to resurrect Demon Lords.

The world's super interesting. Having it end at Muno barony sounds pretty boring.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel
He explains why he doesn't behave that way when he beats the demon lord in the labyrinth that appears in the city.
If he does outwardly heroic things people will expect things from him, he'll be drawn into the politics of the world, and he'll lose his freedom.

He wants to act freely without any large responsibilities. This means he's more likely to enable the people of the world to solve their own problems indirectly then he is to just solve them. If he does get involved he dons the mask and silver wig...

Are all the faults of the world on his shoulders because he's strong?

The manga starts with him being reincarnated after going to sleep in his office after a Death March at his company. He lost his girlfriend before being reincarnated because he worked too hard. He's approaching the parallel world as a vacation, and that's completely fair. He shouldn't be expected to fix poverty or dominate the world to forcefully stop slavery.

Dex-chan lover
@Memi Ask Kayriel. I was just quoting for the sake of the reply, so those weren't my original words, per se. For me, it's just his general attitude and meek personality. At the end of the day, he's not really doing what he wants to do the most effective way. Instead he invented himself the role where he's slowly trudging around babysitting the brats. He hides behind the identity of a powerless peddler so that nobody would ask him for help with anything big. Instead of, you know, simply doing what he wants to do by simply rejecting the requests. In other words, he's trying to fool his own conscience as apparently he couldn't live with himself if he rejected pleas for help. If everybody thinks he's weak and don't ask for his assistance, he apparently can pretend nothing's happening. However, despite all this, he's actually helping people big time, so that's in fact what he wants to do. Kind of a weird circle we went around here.

Allowing the brats to cockblock him is also a thing. We know he's a healthy guy and this fantasy world is the perfect opportunity, but he's too meek to go for it because some squirts tell him not to do it. He could solve this problem by becoming a pedo, but at least he's not degenerate enough for that.

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus

Don't bother defending characters with me. I don't like his style. He could have popped over and nipped this thing in the bud before it spread - then zipped back to the others, no one any the wiser, no real effort made.

Now he's going to have to deal with it anyway and people will likely be in a great deal of danger, if not a goodly number of innocent lives lost unless he just saves it all with a flip of his hand in nigh-comedic fashion once things start. I don't like it, it doesn't mesh with my morality - which is normally fine, but the way he just watches it happen from afar when he could have ended the whole 'demon in town' issue from the beginning and doesn't even bat an eye at the developing situation grates rather than just simply being incompatible.

I didn't need an explanation, I know what he's like. But if you're going to tell me something like I should leave if I'm not a huge fan of the MC, and that this isn't a place for us to place our thoughts on the work, then there's no point to it.

@Kayriel I totally agree, the whole "if he acts heroically he will be tied to some territory" kind of charade doesn't stand up since he has enough power to simply walk away and go where he wants and when he wants. His character is not that of a "deep thinker" that ponders about the consequencies of his actions, he's just extremely lazy and likes to procrastinate until the problem can no longer be overlooked ...

Dex-chan lover
@AyyGiraffe

Yes, that. That's what I dislike. He knows it's a problem and just lets it continue to be a problem when he can easily make it not be. Without even exposing himself. He's just using it as an excuse. But then he winds up having to deal with it anyway in a more 'dramatic' fashion, because now it's a big problem instead of something solved just by sneezing in the general direction stealthily.

Users who are viewing this thread