Deathbound Duke's Daughter and Seven Noblemen

OMG! It's hereeee!!!!!! One thing i can say is: one of most interesting novel i ever see. For every cause of death there's a deeper reason than what was previously explained

Highly rated on novel updates. It’s always been on my reading list but I never felt the will to read it. Hopefully this manga sparks me up for it.

Dex-chan lover
Ah I remember reading this novel. I liked it quite a lot at first. But then I wasn’t happy with something and it didn’t look like it would change so I dropped it. It’s been a while so I don’t actually remember the exact reason or much of the plot. I think it was because of some really stupid development in the romance department if I remember correctly. Probably going to skip this.

Fed-Kun's army
@Niralam hmm if you dropped it because of the romance department, maybe you should pick it up again. Because really, even until the latest chapter of the novel there is 0 development on the romance part (because it's not the main focus of this series). The focus will be more to uncovering the mysteries, the world building, and much more~

OMGGGGGGG I CANT BELIEVE IT HAS A MANGA ADAPTATION. EVERYONE PREPARE TO GET SUCKED IN TO THIS STORY’S PLOT. BUT I THINK IT’LL BE BETTER TO STACK CHAPTERS BECAUSE ONCE UR DONE YOUR GONNA BE SO UNSATISFIED WAITING FOR THE NEXT ONE.

I need to reread the novel cuz i forgot where i left off TT^TT

Fed-Kun's army
Erica on the cover.... looks too expressive!
Must be that cat disguising again!
...wait the cat isn't here yet.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, nice, this one. Maybe it can pick up such a pace that its worth reading, since the novel is so slow that I half-dropped it? It is good (but not enough to compensate when you forgot all chars), so would be nice.

Looking forward to the manga, so people can read without complaining about the story being lengthy. I'm not kidding about that by the way, if you've read the novel you probably know that the story is incredibly dense.

Now that I've said that, I'm already getting vibes that the manga will be long and dense as well.

hard magic system
smart characters

mc is pretty much batman with her trained body and how much magic tools she use.

Double-page supporter
hoping that this series will be more popular as it get a manga adaptation
loving the web novel to bits, and dude this series is leaning more on the shounen-ish adventure than a shoujo pitter patter

Users who are viewing this thread