Deatte Hitotsuki de Zecchou Jorei!

TBH the art is mediocre and plot is nonexistant. 10 chapters of random cliffgangers and not a hint of character introduction/development. Some might say that you're supposed to expect this from horny manga but it fails to make me horny 2/10

This is such japanese super beta bitch boy mentality at its worst...

Make him non-japanese an avg american size penis and live in the US and this power would make you a social god but in japan where everyone actively tries to rock that v-card to their death bed and have a thick AF stick jammed up their already uptight ass and of course a power like this is unusable by anyone not at their inevitable angry perma-virgin degenerate stage creeping for minors on the train.

Dex-chan lover
38 chapters in, and I'm honestly surprised that this manga managed to make every single character in it unlikeable.

Dex-chan lover
I think the problem of this series is that its a light novel.

I mean, for the premise alone it should be funny.

But because its forced into a light novel pacing it feels dragged out and awkward.

This would have been a hilarious monster of the week gag manga. Or a echii battle harem.

But it fails at both because it needs to drag its plot for an entire volume and end in a boss fight.

skimmed a few chapters after the 1st, so far hes been punched by his childhood friend, who also calls him useless and asks him if he wants to be a slave, he then gets called useless over and over again and is told by his peer that if he uses his ability too much she will kill him. Why do all japanese authors have a fetish for being a loser thats humiliated. ITS BORING, CLICHE AND WEIRD

Users who are viewing this thread