Defaultbro quotes

Double-page supporter
I had to use the default reader for several weeks over the summer when you were changing servers and I hated EVERY minute of it. It was so awful.😡
fJ7TU5w.gif

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Lmao, it got me good.

Dex-chan lover
So what I'm getting from this is that you're all incompetent and instead of learning how to code, you're just going to take a hacksaw to anything that gives you trouble.
8RKAP94.jpg

Dex-chan lover
think I'm starting to understand why this team is being consistently cited in "bad moderation" subs and threads.
A moment of silence for all the negative IQ users who valiantly fought the system, unaware that the game was rigged from the start.

Contributor
why is this rated so low, I've re-read this at least 9x, honestly the sheep mentality is horrible on this site just go read some solo leveling you dimwitted sheeps smh.
Low IQ blatant sockpuppet or low IQ non-sockpuppet troll?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I'm perpetually in a Plato's cave of sorts, in which the best i choose to read is "good" and what i don't choose to read is "meh" or "bad";
Exiting the cave (in this case, consulting the archives to find the one romcom to rule them all) is a painful process, and can't objectively be said to always be worth it.
Now, one must reconsider their choice to perish like a dog, for this work continues slowly drifting toward the garbage bin (in which, by mere blueprint, it was always fated to be in) and would easily be replaced by some other in the myriad of weekly chapter manga.
But nothing here really matters anyway, does it?

Contributor
So the answer is simple, either limit or ban the upload of Korean/Chinese webtoons, it's GARANTEED [sic] to fix the constant crashes.
Or maybe even make a separate smaller website JUST for the Korean/Chinese webtoons so that when they upload their chapters,
they don't take the entire website with them and break the users accounts each time.
Local Defaultbro makes bold claims; Severely misunderstands how websites, volunteering, and spellcheck work. More News at 11.

ignoring the defaultbro part since these aren't just quotes of defaultbros. I haven't read every page, scanned many and this may have been asked but why not @ the people? I mean aside from the first comment about more interesting. I have a policy that if I quote someone in a thread that they didn't start so may not be monitoring, I @ the person unless they have asked not to be in the thread. They may want to know, may disagree with my use or interpretation of what they said, or may just want to know.

Actually why have this thread? If you are quoting what you think is a smart quote wouldn't it be nice to let the person know? If you are quoting what you think is a stupid comment it seems like the person deserves to hear. While this thread is open to everyone I'm guessing a decent number don't read it or come out of the manga section a lot. The times I have visited the thread I feel like it is about making fun of people behind their back, it seems kind of like a clique. In a worse case scenario you get caught and so what it is just a person that you don't have to see in real life. Who cares if you hurt them? I admit I'm not perfect myself and have said things I wish I hadn't but I try to correct myself and not do it in the future. This thread seems to be the opposite.

Users who are viewing this thread