Defaultbro quotes

Contributor
For someone who doesn't care about politics you can't seem to resist the urge to lurk. It must suck to be caught in the duality of not caring about politics enough to take a stance, but still caring enough to find the urge to shit stir irresistible. Pathetic.
Pathetic.
i did chuckle a lit bit... idk why.

Dex-chan lover
You're laughing. We're gallantly trying to banish the most normie thread on MangaDex in a crusade that has spanned over two years, and you're laughing.

It would seem this thread was mistitled. It's not just a Def Bro quote thread, but a notable post thread! 🤣

Group Leader
Is this the

official

translation group for My Death Flags? sorry i'm a noob. I really appreciate your work and I wanna go to your official site to express my gratitude. Thank you.

hehe...

AHAHAHAHAHA!​

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!​

Of course nothing in this thread is going to hurt me, other than the physical illness I feel piling up in my throat that people like Halo even exist, I almost care about that more than I do Halo at this point.
If irrational anger towards anonymous online individuals lasts more than four hours, please consult your doctor.

Dex-chan lover
(ban me if you wish, i won't be coming back)
Imagine being this passive-aggressive with an ultimatum for someone who has literally only posted once in that thread,
having contributed even less to the overall discussion than someone who tried to pull the "I-was-only-pretending-to-be-retarded" card, who at least provided entertainment.

Dex-chan lover
We can always count on @ P****** to corrupt the trickle of untainted souls among the sea of degenerates.
@ j************* Your way with words is beautiful

Hey @richman since the thread seems to have derailed from the original Def Bro Quote track should there be a MD Forum/Comment section quotes minus context thread also? 😄

Contributor
@Ivegotnolife
There's no derailing; @Richman specifically included non-defaultbro in his original post.
Here you can post the best and worst comments you've seen from any user (not just default1 users).
I ask you that you don't mention names and links just because that way is more interesting, I believe.

Dex-chan lover
OOPS! Not sure how I managed to skim through the thread's contents, and missed that! 😖💩

13684_full.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread