Defaultbro quotes

Dex-chan lover
If you where after and cared for their response you would post a reply where they posted it, not here.

Also this isn't your work place, It's the internet. Noone cares for your carebear training.

You want us to think? Ok i thought about it, i don't care

Defaultbro obviously cared enough to post about it

@Hornyturtle
If you where after and cared for their response you would post a reply where they posted it, not here.

Also this isn't your work place, It's the internet. Noone cares for your carebear training.

You want us to think? Ok i thought about it, i don't care schlo

and that is perfectly fine. Everyone has to walk their own path and live with their decisions.

Dex-chan lover
@schlo
I apply something similar to your 'person I respect' principle irl as well, but mine is in regards to forming friendships. I ask myself "if I had a child, would I want them to be friends with this person?" and if the answer is 'no' then I punch the person in the face before running away.

But the internet is a much tougher place, in that people will behave far more harshly since a sort of detachment from the idea of "there's an actual person on the other side of the screen reading this" occurs when less humanization exists than in face-to-face communication. I understand this detachment (and am definitely not bereft of it myself), which is why I think mentally applying much less rigid standards of conduct to myself and those I come across makes sense. By this standard, the majority of 'bad' conduct really only occurs in edge cases, which we comparatively don't see nearly as often as regular posts and interactions.

So for better or for worse, I doubt that applying the same standards to online and in-person conduct will ever go smoothly when it concerns a number greater than the people applying said standard, especially on a site like this.
As far as stifling rebuttals...
Indeed, this point is accurate. This is what the two options I described in my previous post would prevent (either you @ the person or you don't mention their name and comment location). Tbqh fam, posting anything anywhere means that it's open to criticism; notifying someone of your (or someone else's) critique of their post, unless an actual response is sought after, is done purely out of courtesy. And to expect such unenforced courtesy regularly in such an environment would be misguided and overly idealistic.

@bigtiddyoneesan i agree with your principle on friendships but instead of punching the person I prefer to remember the adage below. That way not only do you resolve the issue but you also get some entertainment out of it.

“Some people are like Slinkies. They aren't really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.”

Out of context >.>
Not silly in thread, butt sounds silly when out of context.

wait but the site i use has things like g.e.t.ting and its just thrwoin me off

If there is a word like button, it become b.u.t.t.on or something or grass turns to gra.s.s😂... they just filter all combinations of the said words even if they are in a word. brother! there is probably a setting on the said site that can turn the swear word filter off.

Also. In a ceertain different thread.

Imme nut. She sssexy

😩

Dex-chan lover
Some people are like Slinkies. They aren't really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.
Saw some maniac post this recently. Careful out there everyone, you never really know which ones are the crazies.

Dex-chan lover
^
qPJg6Do.gif

Maybe you guys aren't actually bullies after all?
Are comments mentioning that I think far right groups that support oppression (such as forcing people to marry people not of their choosing, which was the subject of the chapter) are awful getting marked for moderation?
My assumption is that some moderator was abusing their power to remove things that disagree with their views.
In fact, initially, they were outright deleted with no notification.
A reply which contains a personal attack is still there.
Fits with the behaviour of people who believe in the far right (in the USA, at least).
Imagine being this particular smooth brain...

I can't even sneed, this whole thread with this particular defaultBRO is a goldmine of cringe. Constantly editing posts in order to play victim and make others seem worse than they are...
I suck at (...) life. I’m good at a few things (Bloodborne, language comprehension, sound engineering and Jewish studies).
maxresdefault.jpg

We got some highgrade soy over here!

specially when the easiest way is to call out Subject [Z] with tons of pings along with insults.

Users who are viewing this thread