Defaultbro quotes

Dex-chan lover
Ironic thing is the fact he sort of infers the website may not survive his being Permabanned. 😏

Houseki might as well be about crack rocks, because I am going through withdrawals and I need my rocks.
some people smh😤

D8gQp2Q.png

Dex-chan lover
I would literally pay the author to make this NTR
While being dissatisfied with the rate of progress in a romcom is nothing new, this might be the maddest lad yet.
Of course, since we're all pirates here, no one is going to put their money where their mouth is, so it's all just talk in the end.

Contributor
don't mind me, just said something I regret and edited the comment
A rare moment of self-reflection, maybe not all defaultbros are nearly as hopeless as we once thought.

-_- dogshit isekai and crossdressing. Thank God at least a chapter of Solo Leveling came out.
The statement is incredibly bizarre for many reasons, the first and foremost being that this was posted a completely non-isekai, non-fantasy, non-reincarnation series.

Dex-chan lover
QyGvqKN.gif

wow defaultbros are vocal about the disabling of compressed images and they are not happy. Theyre discontented with the how more bandwidth usage and the whole having to use multiple brain cells to find the reason for the change. I guess they were holding out hope for outing themselves as weebs by reading at every given chance in public. There's even a petition that's garnered dozens of signatures to have the data saver enabled sooner. Obviously that wont happen but it shows how unhappy they are

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
yeah youre wrong all the way to the core of human being that goes time travel to when humans doesnt even exist at all, because youre wrong kiddo, just accpet it you little sh***t while you're drifting your legs trying to prove that its the same shit while in reality it's not even the same thing not even near it.

Dex-chan lover
yeah youre wrong all the way to the core of human being that goes time travel to when humans doesnt even exist at all, because youre wrong kiddo, just accpet it you little sh***t while you're drifting your legs trying to prove that its the same shit while in reality it's not even the same thing not even near it.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
yeah youre wrong all the way to the core of human being that goes quoting myself to when quotes doesnt even exist at all, because youre wrong kiddo, just accpet it you little bi***h while you're drifting your legs trying to prove that its the same shit while in reality it's not even the same thing not even near it.

Actualy BTO is quoting you, quoting him. And the second time its BTO, quoting BTO, quoting you, whos quoting him.

Dex-chan lover
Wow and here I thought that was just buried comment from the poolitics mega thread

Users who are viewing this thread