Defaultbro quotes

Custom title
Staff
Developer
but the fact that the only major audience this manga could attract would be female, is the base of my initial statement "A female incel fantasy". I've stopped reading almost any manga altogether because of this.
Good

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I think that person pronounces "Duchess" as "Do-Chess" instead of "Doo-kess" because they said Dutch and I have never seen a manga where being Dutch was the main point lmao.

@comeonnow0 Source (of the manga) pls?

It would be lovely if there was an option to view people post history available to the users - assortment of comments quoted here over time by some regular visitors suggest that they themselves may suffer from defaultbro-basicbeetch-normieconformie-enpeesea syndrome. Staff can do that, it's not like the feature isn't already implemented into the code.

As for the topic at hand: I'm unable to find it but maybe a year ago pair of comments made rounds on reddit: under some generic yaoi manga random user wrote "looks pretty gay to me". Very defaultbro on its own, but then there was a response from someone on the staff: "you're banned for three days for using sexual orientation as a slur".

I mean... that's pretty basic 2021 mind reading.

(it's how I learned about mangadex existence btw)

edit: found it and turns out my memory has been heavily colorized

user
mod
Calling something "gay" is not acceptable on MD and is a violation of rule 5.1, Be Civil.
Please reacquaint yourself with our rules here: https://mangadex.org/rules and find more constructive ways to criticize releases.

reddit rant also kindly provided a link in addition to the screenshot, so here's the source

Group Leader
Puberty is a tough phase to go through. Some people become edgy.

They either grow out of it eventually. Or they don't.

Dex-chan lover
turns out my memory has been heavily colorized
that's funny because the word gay used to describe something joyous and colorful. perhaps you gay now.

Dex-chan lover
>"but the fact that the only major audience this manga could attract would be female, is the base of my initial statement 'A female incel fantasy'."
>Demographic: Shounen
bb60cf7d0f8f0ee8ebcd17a362ecbbb2.gif

Staff
Super Moderator
@comeonnow0
Thanks, due to the desync I never noticed you replied to me.

>Galaxy Degen Scans
Ah, makes sense, those guys translate things like "Sex Dungeon" or "Isekai NTR" or "Could You Turn Three Perverted Sisters Into Fine Brides?"
They're great, lol.

Contributor
Oh and btw I use that profile pic because I don't give a damn about it, unlike yourself, who seems to be living on the net and forums only, since I actually have a life offline too...
Bubye now wokie!
Oh and if this gets moderated too, whatever...
@bigtiddyoneesan
How do you manage to consistently rile up at least one person in every announcement thread?
Hungarian? More like ANGARIAN, amirite?

Staff
Super Moderator
I was curious to your response but didn't want to get involved lol.
Here's an interaction that made me chuckle:
woah woah woah there slow down you sluts already kissing in the 2nd chapter?

@[user1] These youngsters are forgetting the traditions, they should firstly wait 3 years of misunderstandings to be allowed to hod hands, then 5 years later they would be allowed to kiss

@[user2] H-h-h-h-hold HANDS???? No way! That's forbidden until at least 1 year after marriage!

@[user3]and do not forget that they will be able to call each other by their first name only after 5 years of marriage and they still will be blushing

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
I tried for a good minute to deconstruct what his thought process might be, only to come to the conclusion that there are some defaultbros we're better not understanding. Was a good laugh at the very least.

Just noticed a defaultbro I previously encountered got modded as well (possibly recently, idk). Another one in the bag for the Tidster.

I've been thinking about this and it is only giving me nothing but stress.
Am I a 'defaultbro'? I'm just as *******d as them.

wow you all act like you are optimistic or some shit/ Burst out of your bubble. You don't live in an isekai all-goes-wonderful world
I haven't seen such an obvious spambot with worse reading comprehension.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for nothing I guess. I better start looking for another site...
Ironically, going to ad-ridden alternatives only puts this user at even greater risk.

Users who are viewing this thread