Defaultbro quotes

Dex-chan lover
It seems like it's your typical edgelord MC anti-hero harem manga.
Most user on this site loves to eat this kind of shit then complains later on.
At least some defaultbros have achieved pattern recognition.

Dex-chan lover
@bugmenot2

bpQ7O5it.png

He's the black sheep of our family. Always manages to make a scene when we go out to dinner.
Also, idk if the OP noticed, but I thought my indirect slight was pretty clever 🤠

The Saga of the Mythical 10th Reading History Entry for anyone who isn't aware.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
i really do acknowledged on how japs can make the shitties asshole of an enemy!! gotta say, their mind are seriously sick, able to create these asshole just on imagination (they do get nuked to be fair)
korean mostly always on mc and his/her progress, not much stuff on their enemies (ie not really memorable)
while chinese, they're just copy paste moron. they died in the end though, which is nice, but not really if they're growing like mushroom in the first place.

Never noticed this, thanks defaultbro!

Dex-chan lover
Korean bad guys are NTR heroes. And don't forget blackmail! Chinese villains grow like mushrooms. Nailed it! 🤣
Japanese villains are probably fat ugly bastards and others, who use tentacles and corruption (aka mindbreak).

@Richman
Where did you find our mvp defaultbro?

Dex-chan lover
To solve the issue I therefore put forward the suggestion to implement a button-based rating-system. Users will get the option to choose whether to vote a series with any of the following in-built images: vomiting anime girl, a brick, smug loli, and a gif of the dancing letter "D"
Each image will have a counter of how many users have voted which option, and no formal explanation will be given as to what each of them means. Literally fool-proof.

Lmao who the fuck is Titffany? Guessing he means Teas, but idk how you fuck up a name to that extent.

EDIT: I'm leaving my typo in.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz

"Cheesecloth" would be a pretty dope name.

That being the case, I'll literally go an entire day without stealing my neighbor's mail if someone can find me a widely used autocorrect that corrects to "tiffany" instead of "Tiffany." And two whole days if they can find one that corrects to "Titfanny."

And not like I need to say this, but no, you can't edit the correction into the program yourself.

Group Leader
That's how it works kids. If you aren't good enough at writing to make a character look brilliantly smart, just make all the bad guys so incompetently stupid the hero look better in contrast.

Dex-chan lover
stop deleting our posts you power tripping discord moderators
cant wait for this site to go under
I can understand the frustration with the first part (though I obviously couldn't find evidence of so-called deleted posts), but the second half seems like a serious case of disproportionate retribution.

Dex-chan lover
"I just wanted to be needed by someone" my ass you whore, your fucking daughter is being "almost" raped by you piece of shit BF and you still want to be needed by him, fuck off you retarded fucking whore.
Let the rage flow through you.

Dex-chan lover
This is the result of crappy modern feminism lmao. Manga for female incels' fantasies that'd never be achieved. I wouldn't say this if it were just one or two manga. Every damn modern manga is either shojo, romance, romcom or well this sort of harem (wuxia, martial arts, god knows what else). I doubt many men like these, except maybe some masochists. I don't know how many women like these; but the fact that the only major audience this manga could attract would be female, is the base of my initial statement "A female incel fantasy". I've stopped reading almost any manga altogether because of this. Though, I still tend to search; in hope that there is some good manga , free of romance, harem, romcom, yaoi, yuri, shojo ai, shounen ai, tragedy, villainess, governess, dutchess, blah blah blah out there; and not a sports manga.
My point was related to modern manga in general. It doesn't matter whether the protagonist is a male or a female. Though I'll say this, the number of male protagonists lacking in personality far surpass the number of female protagonists that do so. I am not the type to "self-insert" myself; and like to view things as a spectator. I do not even care about sex in general. While I'm not a modern feminist, I'm a gender neutral individual (or a feminist- what the definition originally meant). I tend to dislike romance, perversion, etcetera, but that is my own problem and I wouldn't force it on the general audience. However, almost all manga nowadays have the sole purpose of providing sexual gratification to their intended audience. 'Damsels in distress', 'Weak perverted male protagonists', 'Revenge plots'- "Oh look I was betrayed- made a fool of completely, and now I'm gonna take my revenge", 'Typical incel shit'- Power fantasies, Villain, Villainess, Dutch, Duchess, Governess, and so on.
I usually do not even read manga- just sometimes, when I have absolutely nothing else to do- and am too tired to spend my braincells. Take it this way- I search for just a single manga- a single chapter if you will in a week- sometimes even a month, and am unable to find any that match my interests. What I feel is a very natural human emotion called frustration. Of course that is my own problem and I should not impose it on others; but a frustrated human is not a very rational one. As such my comment was more or less to release my frustration- which I had clearly stated.

Which reminds me, I am assuming you are not a high-schooler and are at least 20. Arguing with teenagers, let alone high-schoolers is meaningless and leads to nowhere. If you are there is no point in any further discussion. Although, it wasn't a discussion in the first place, more like me ranting on about my preferences that do not match average preferences; and wasn't leading anyone anywhere nor was it intended to. Call it superbia, not that it matters.
Greetings. You certainly did a good job at making me disgusted. Do not misunderstand me- I don't mind a cur barking. What I found gross was this line- "I think it's decently entertaining". On another note, I comment roughly once a month, seldom twice. If you hope that none would express their disgust on encountering garbage, you are very wrong. Modern standards have certainly fallen too low but to think that there are people who'd stoop so low as to defend it is... Get out of your house kid, and go socialize a bit. It need not be your opposite sex- some human interaction should do. You seem to be in need. People, irrespective of their gender or ethnicity do not behave like the ones shown to you in manga like these. Fantasy once in a while is fine, but you should not forget reality. Escapism provides only temporary relief- it is not a permanent solution. But if you have to anyway, go find something better. And which grade are you in? You seem to not know the meaning of 'simpleminded'.

I can only recommend- I do know that I am in no position to control others nor do I care enough for them to do so.
Claims to not care enough, barfs out pseudo-philosophical diarrhea proclaiming intellectual/gender/social superiority.

Users who are viewing this thread