Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Ch. 30 - What if, Maybe

This shit is annoying, yuri and yaoi shouldn't be things, you should just have romance manga for real. I also despise how in most romance manga you have those two characters that are "fated" to each other everytime, but in most of them you have people going for the two "MCs" (like Izumi earlier) and we're supposed to feel anything, like it isn't obvious they have zero chance.

I love romance so much, but romance mangas are so fucking stuck in their ways it's so boring.

This shit is annoying, yuri and yaoi shouldn't be things, you should just have romance manga for real. I also despise how in most romance manga you have those two characters that are "fated" to each other everytime, but in most of them you have people going for the two "MCs" (like Izumi earlier) and we're supposed to feel anything, like it isn't obvious they have zero chance.
This is just how the romance genre works people plan out stories from the start for who's gonna get together don't blame the two gay genre's on it lmao. Also this guy wouldn't have a shot in a normal romance since he's pretty much just a bland but nice filler character.

To be fair Kurokawa should have seen this coming a mile away. Now I wonder if she actually manages to refuse him right away or give some kind of evasive answer that leads to more unresolved conflict, such as pity dating that guy.

My bet is on the latter since we still need Nanaki to swoop in and finally realize that she's gay af.

Dex-chan lover
KISAMA!
The word thing that can say, Run and wait for to Truck kun do his job on him

Dex-chan lover
The only thing i reaaaallyy don't like about this manga isn't how oblivious they both are nor how much slow the development is or how naive kurokawa is , it's kurokawa way of thinking about nanaki being princess and equal status and whatnot , just what the heck is this some fairy tale? and since when social status and this bullshit is of any importance in this era , sir this isn't an otome game manga you got the wrong genre there.

ahhh such a nice guy kinda feel bad for him ... but well this is a yuri manga we will probably get our progress around 20+ more chapter I think

Dex-chan lover
I just hope Kurokawa is mature enough to at least let him down right then and there and move on. I HATE the classic '' oh I guess I'll try to go out with him/her even though I already know it's all wrong for me'' trope 😡 I've seen it a million time over the years and it's always terrible ! Kurokawa is totally the self-deprecating type though so I fear for the worst...

Poor guy doesn't even know he's in a yuri manga and is trying to go out with the main character. You can only feel bad for him

Fed-Kun's army
Nice guys finish last...

Hope the dude gets a lover eventually. Guys in yuri mangas only deserve crucifixion if they directly impede the progress of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread