Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - You are Cute Now

Okay, I have met some teacher IRL that would be an asshole just like that. They either think it's funny or will teach the student a lesson. That asshole deserved that hit but she shouldn't have done that. He could have got her expelled and idk about in Japan but that could get you arrested. He should get suspended too.

As a teacher myself, I'd tell the inspector-teacher to fuck right off. And then I'd tell the same to the other teachers who tried to excuse his behavior. I actually had a senior colleague who would similarly put students down like that and I called him out on his shit regularly, whether in class, to my superiors, or to other colleagues.

Being a teacher doesn't give you a free pass to denigrate students. Even if they break the rules, short of actually involving physical assault or bullying, it's our job as teachers to be empathic about their needs, anxieties, and concerns and not just be a gigantic douchenugget about TeH rUlEz. Hell, the rule itself is idiotic (makeup is far from some insignificant thing in adult life, so letting students have exposure in a controlled environment like school would be positive, not negative), so if it were me, I'd probably have looked the other way altogether.

Aggregator gang
@MarquisBlack Still, you shouldn’t assault someone no matter what, unless it’s in self-defense. I agree he’s a joke of a teacher, though. The typical asshole kind which, unfortunately, do not exist only in manga.

Imagine being such a ass hat that you insult a high school girl and then compare her openly to the person right beside her, what the hell

I had a prick teacher like that who thought it was okay to insult me multiple times. I snapped and told him to stfu one day. Friends thought it was funny but I seriously reached my breaking point. Wouldn't have went physical but I understand.

Fed-Kun's army
How can he call himself a teacher? Just insulting a student's appearance like that, that's wrong in so many levels, he even ignored the fact that it made her cry, for real... WHAT THE FUCK IS HE EVEN THINKING HE IS TEACHING HIS STUDENTS? IS THAT THE MESSAGE THAT HE WANT TO PASS TO A STUDENT? THAT SHE IS UGLY NO MATTER WHAT? HOW CAN YOU CALL YOURSELF A TEACHER WHILE TRYING TO LOWER THE SELF STEEM OF A TEENAGER GIRL?

The scolding for breaking the rules was fine, but offending Kanade's appearance was straight up unnecessary and cruel, that's not educating, that's abusing power, the hit was more than deserved, I don't disagree with Nanaki getting the 1 week punishment like she did, when you get violent, that's what happen, BUT I DO THINK THAT THAT TEACHER DESERVED A PUNISHMENT TOO, the other teachers are just as bad for letting something like that to unpunished, this won't teach the students anything but that the teachers are assholes

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck kind of  teacher says that about a student!?!?! Oh right!!! A PEDOPHILE!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread