Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Love Doesn't Need a Reason

i ship this more than the main ship at this point tbh it is so cute? and we haven’t gotten any real development between kurokawa and fujishiro in forever

I mean, if there were some more chapters released soon I wouldn't complain, It's not that I like you and I'm begging for more.. or anything like that.
Don't misunderstand >///>

Fed-Kun's army
I really liked this chapter! Izumi's main problem has been that she is manipulative, so I'm glad that what Iro finds attractive about Izumi is her "true smile." It suggests Iro will encourage Izumi to be more open. They also have a good excuse to develop this relationship slowly, since I presume Iro will want to give Izumi some time to get over Nanaki before asking Izumi out. This is in contrast to the main couple, who've been drifting around for way too many chapters now for no good reason.

Double-page supporter
aw shit she loves her now!!! i have good faith with this ship, boys. at least both sides are aware of the fact that they're fucking gay

Now THIS is the ship I can get behind. Don't get me wrong, Kurokawa and Fujishiro are great but Iroha and Izumi are the power couple tha I wanted.

thats too cruel tho, she doesn't like sad love stories but she's about to experience one

Users who are viewing this thread