Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - Should I be glad?

I can't get pissed because they're obviously endgame, but sometimes I really want to slap these two.

Double-page supporter
Okay you guys can stop torturing me now it no longer feels nice I need the safe word.

Dex-chan lover
CONFESSS ALREADY, your friend was brave enough to confess to you! You do the same damn it

Dex-chan lover
@Deoxyribo9 I swear this mangaka has to have been one of Morinaga Milk's assistants. The art style has strong similarities, and then there's this kind of thing . . .

Dex-chan lover
@Xel7 I wish I shared this optimism, in a heavy drama series like this I could see them realizing their feelings just being the beginning of a long drawn out "but does she feel the same way?" or "oh no they said something I took the wrong way and we'll take forever to clarify it" arc instead of being anywhere actually near the end.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh... stupid Nanaki! At least dont go saying "go girl!".
Tbh, feels like this is a huge crossroad. If Nanaki dont chase after her again now tomorrow will be too late. After all, Kurokawa was chasing for a escape route and since Nanaki didnt got a boyfriend last time, Aki might be her solution. Also, if things dont work for Kurokawa on sunday, at monday they'll probably be back to the safe zone as friends.

WHat Is tHiS?!?! Why are we getting this lump of coal (Sadness) right before Christmas! Truly! 2020 is a craptastic year!

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread