Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - You Know It Better Than Anyone

Double-page supporter
oh my god, the angst, the drama, i love all of this to bits tbh. this shit is what i read yuri manga for. drama is fucking dumb when it's over a misunderstanding or a dumb love triangle and the characters take 15 chapters until they just have a conversation to sort it out. this is good shit, they're just kinda fucked up teenagers and they're talking about their feelings to each other and that's not always gonna go over well. it also helps that it's explicitly yuri, always sucks to see drama when you can't even tell if they're gay or not. but yeah this is very entertaining, idk what is this website's inherent aversion to any drama, just go read some fluff my dude. honestly, fucking LOL if you thought a confession would happen and they would just be happy ever after, that is not the kind of manga you signed up for.

the drama in this story is an accurate representation of what it's like to be in a lesbian situationship

Aggregator gang
Thinking that this entire drama is caused by a goddammit child that wasn't able to shut up that goddammit trap of her mouth make my blood boil even more then just watching the scenes.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted put this particular chapter in "forced drama" box. But it reminded me "ideal idol vs real person" theme . Sometimes people don't really want to be too close to their object of adoration. And if said idol suddenly reciprocates it could be even worse, cause this just ruins all the magic. Kurokawa obviously has some self-esteem problems, but it seems a bit deeper than that. When she said how she was upset when Fujishiro rejected Izumi it sounded just like idol case: two heavenly beings should be ideal couple to admire them from afar.
Maybe it's not the case here, but looks like this to me.

Users who are viewing this thread