Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - You Know It Better Than Anyone

@BlueStallion44 Yes! I agree about the friends. That's a great point. I think the reason they were there to see the kiss happen is that the one that was angry at Fujishiro will confront Kanade once things get awkward and call her an idiot for idolizing Fujishiro so much and tell her how Fujishiro isn't this idol that she thinks she is. Then maybe she has a heart to heart with Izumi about who Fujishiro really is and then maybe the friends can makeup with Fujishiro and support the relationship between Kanade and Fujishiro going forward. At least that's what I hope XD

Double-page supporter
Yeah its kinda weird and dumb, but if you didn't see it coming is because you are reading a different manga, it has always been implied that Kurokawa is obsessed with Fujishiro being "Perfect", she is her idol

I told you in the previous chapter, this author is the master of stupid and forced drama.

Dex-chan lover
I had forgotten Kurokawa idealized Fujishiro so much, I hope this doesn’t take too long to be solved but it probably will. The ex friends’ reactions were funny though like “bro what the fuk??”, I hope they don’t act like assholes.

Gracias por la traducción. Y, sinceramente, con ésto de que sale una vez al mes, había olvidado lo inferior que se considera Kurokawa; por ende NO lo vi venir. Es más, me parece de lo más exagerado. Pero bueno, a ver cómo sigue la historia...

I was stupid to think they were actually starting to become less useless, gotta keep the title of this manga at the front of my brain while reading always😂

Dex-chan lover
As expected. Her extremely aggressive inferiority complex was shown throughout the story multiple times, so that was the most likely way for her to respond. Well, everything I thought would happen happened in this chapter, no surprises, so now it's another month of waiting.

My one issue with yuri is that most fans just want fluff. Like I get it, you like happy ending but damn let there be some plot and not a rushed product. This doesn't even seemed dragged out, the signs of kurokawa feeling like this have been here since the beginning.

Yeah i knew this was going to happen. It seems like kurokawa still feels insecure about herself. I hope Fujishiro would be able to help kuro to change for the better.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, I get some of where the drama is coming from and her issues of insecurity and idolizing, but holy heck is the author going overboard with the angst and overplaying the drama/dialogue here

though imo these plot points should've been handled throughout the story as the two became closer friends, instead of only really coming up now at the end with barely 2 chapters left. It's going to end up rushed

though wtf is up with the proofreader being so aggressive and telling ppl to "go fuck yourselves"... like wat? -_- u can disagree with comments or people's opinions on the chapter, but no need to do it this way.

And then wtf was the "I hope you appreciate"...wat? every chapter of almost every manga on this site has comments thanking translators all the time, even this manga. Translation is done voluntarily, no one is forcing the translations team to do this such that saying this is needed -_-

Users who are viewing this thread