Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - You Know It Better Than Anyone

Dex-chan lover
figured it would end up this way if she didnt go with the guy

but now to see how things ends up

looking forward to next ch

I love how the genre is romance but the mangaka draws it like it's horror lol

Kurokawa brought back her glasses!! Wooooah a Statement.

Dex-chan lover
Nice.

lol this is kinda stupid now

never really been a fan of the over the top drama, but it honestly doesnt make sense in this one. wanted to give it a chance, but nah

Dex-chan lover
I mean... wtf
Ik thats how Kurokawa thought of Nanaki, but thats ages ago... it honestly makes no sense when the current Kurokawa is the one closest to the bright Nanaki. She might still not think they're equal but the Kurokawa that idolized Nanaki is far far gone. Nonsense. And as she was at the turning point "but i also, also..." some odd old trauma came to her mind to once more fk things up.
Btw, whats the point in asking those things to Aki-kun if wouldnt make a difference either way? If she only wants to devote her life to follow her idol the whole thinking process during this time was completely meaningless. Even asking Nanaki just now wouldnt change a thing.
Tbh, if thats how she still thinks the only natural development would be she distancing herself from the bright idol from now on. Poor Nanaki... her face was like she was watching a tragedy.
Now, can u imagine how Izumi will react to all that?

Dex-chan lover
i have a feeling that izumi or miki have something to say to nanaki/kanade mainly to kanade i think

screams-externally-ahh.gif

Hey proofreader, you can disagree with people, but don't be a douche about it. You didn't even give much reason for your claim. Yes, they would have to get through this at some point, but they should've run into this problem when they were becoming closer friends. She should've been apprehensive about being best friends, when she's not on her idols level. That would've been a more realistic and natural time for that to crop up instead of now. The drama is also played up to the max with kurokawa practically going insane in an instant.

Just telling others to fuck off because they disagree with you isn't befitting of anyone old enough to be able to form complex thought.

Furthermore you are fan translators, if you want to crunch do so, if you don't want to, don't. Do not tell the readers to be so grateful for what you've given them. It's not your product and you didn't need to crunch.

Finally, I have no ire or hatred towards you, but I do take an issue with your end notes.

Dex-chan lover
Not how I wanted it to go but it wasn't without build up. Kurokawa's idolisation of her perfect princess has always been shown to extend to self-deprecation. She can only see someone of equal worth standing beside her, such as Izumi, so someone as lowly as herself would be to defile her princess.

Hopefully Fujishiro can get through to her that anyone she chooses is someone worthy of being by her side.

Double-page supporter
That chapter actually challenges the title: Useless Princesses -- weeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah

Double-page supporter
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

b r u h

Hurtful as this is... Its realistic. When you iodolize someone, and as a result hate yourself so, so much... Yeah.

She even reverted herself back. Old look, glasses, hairstyle, she takes them to their old place... She cannot put herself into the picture. And her self-hate is so huge that she must reject her princess.

Ugh. My heart aches for our Cinderella.

Y'know, I expected SOMETHING to go wrong, and i did expect Kurokawa to feel unworthy of her, but i didn't expect THIS big if a rejection!

Though, to be fair, something always seemed to be on Kurokawa's mind whenever she saw Fujishiro looking particularly happy or something...
So it was THIS....

Can't relate, but can understand...

Ok. I saw that coming from miles away, but i just gotta ask... is there gonna be a ghost crawling up the stairs next chapter? Because like... man... the way this ch is drawn is kinda scaring me

But now that i think about it.. Kurokawa is expressing her... um... (what do u even call this?) her trauma...? her fears? Hmm.. well weather it’s her trauma, fears, or anxiety; the way it’s drawn is kinda fitting. Because no one would really see these dark feelings as bright or normal

Oooh i just remembered; I’ve read something like this before (it was a oneshot). The two main characters are two friends one is, i think somewhat popular, and the other is a bookworm

The popular one loves the bookworm girl, and said “i love you” to her, but bookworm girl couldn’t hear it cause she was so engrossed with what she was reading (they were in a library)

then one day popular girl confessed to bookworm girl (lol idk what else to call ‘em) but bookworm girl couldn’t comprehend why popular girl (bookworm girl saw her as a main character) would fall in love with a townspeople like her (that’s how she saw herself, just like in the books that she’s reading). She didn’t see herself as a main character, but just a bystander.

Then she got over it by talking with someone then they were together in the end. Yay, happy ending

So.. yeah this story, and specially this ch made me remember that, and now im sharing it with anyone who would read this (lol thank you for reading)

Users who are viewing this thread