Delicious in Dungeon - Vol. 8 Ch. 54 - On the 1st Level, Part II

Dex-chan lover
The elfs are amazing.
I also believe the elf captain to be a girl in disguise. That is a apparently a male breast build, but could also be exposed to be some binding technique if felt up, which I believe might have happened on page 15
A15.png

Also dips on Pattdohl, the female elf mage. Yes, her with that nose. I don't know why, but I really like her.

Dex-chan lover
Captain magic is OP.
Well, not as OP as Mad Magician tho. Wonder if they have history or something since Mad Magician is raised together by human and not the elf family.

Dex-chan lover
This author has GOD-LIKE drawing skill, look at that credit page. I am really interested in seeing how the other elves use their respective magic, the fusion of martial arts and teleportation magic of the captain is really cool, op but credible.

Page7: i noticed only now that the fairy is the elf stave, this must be a transmutator too.

Dex-chan lover
Remember, everyone. The way to tell a female elf from a male elf is that the female's dick is larger.

Dex-chan lover
First off - my new ship is Kabru x Teleport Elf
Jokes aside, the fucking paneling was goddamn amazing this chapter. So many fucking amazing shots visually.

Also for people wondering if the Captain is a boy/girl
Are we serious right now? She's wearing a skirt. The rest of the female canaries are also wearing skirts with the exception of one... which might be the trap of the group.
This image in particular is pretty confirmatory to me.
x16.png
Look at the bottom-right panel. That 'male pec' looks like fat to me. Aka a fucking breast. Gee wiz. Also lots of other shots of her having a breastline such as on the coverpage. Pecs aren't drawn that way, since the line is drawn straight across indicating a bustline. Pecs would be more curved upwards indicative of muscle.
I mean just look at this image and compare the busts.
x1.png

Dex-chan lover
Credit art is by the author, right?
Given that I'm 80% sure Captain is male, but I'm fine with either or non at this point, all the elves are pretty fucking cool, male, female or otherwise!

Also, I want to see barechested elf fighting so much.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Judging by their builds and the clothes they're wearing, I'm pretty certain, going by the order on the credit page:
Male, male, female, female, female, and Captain's definitely male. His build is slender, but those shoulders and that chest are more muscular. The title page for 53 has a pretty good lineup. You can't judge by their clothing because they're wearing...a uniform.

But on the same boat as @impendio, I frankly don't care one way or another what they end up being. These are some seriously good designs and Ryoko Kui's nailed the androgyny if the readers are this divided over the genders!

Dex-chan lover
for you guys 's information : in the last page 21 / the credit page , it is a fan art of nkler-dfgetuyi ( at the right-bottom of the page ) , not an official art of the author . and this fan nkler just assumed the genders of the elf-s so he/she drew the clothes that he/she thought suitable .

for now , except the shirtless elf , i will just assume that all other elf-s are female until proven otherwise .

even if they are actually male , a trap elf is fine too , lol .

Dex-chan lover
@shoker I am not going to say that you are wrong about the captain being a woman or not ( this discussion is getting a little heated for my taste ) but let me correct you in just one thing, what the captain is wearing isn't a skirt it is a tunic, they can be a little long and the bottom part of them generally is a little stylized and there is a waistband that furthers the illusion of being a skirt, but look a little more to the same page you put in your comment and you will see that captain is using knee-high boots and what it seems to be pants.

This doesn't prove he/she is a man or woman as this particular set of clothes could be used by man and woman alike depending on their stand, just wanted to correct you a little about the clothes.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm pretty sure he fondled her breasts, after he helped her. Could be an ambiguous angle, though.

Dex-chan lover
That end credit art is fantastic... They're still untrustworthy knife-ears though

Users who are viewing this thread