Demi-chan wa Kataritai - Ch. 59 - Rainbow Colored Tears (The Aftermath)

I just randomly decided to check on this, and holy shit, the one chapter I can't read yet got released less than a minute ago.

Serendipitous, indeed.

Dex-chan lover
What happened to the other chapters (we skipped a few chapters I see)?

Contributor
The manga is licensed, and you can find the "missing" chapters on a certain cat-sounding torrent site.

I read this somewhere else as chapter 54 already (and then went on to read up to 58). It's not even the full chapter

@MrChievious this is the official chapter 59. I thought it was kind of redundant too lol
--
edit: obviously not an official translation but i used the official raw for the scanlation

Dex-chan lover
I started truly watching anime in early 2020 because of this show, I thank you for translating a very special series to me.

Dex-chan lover
@ fitzy64
Maybe they changed the chapter order in english release. Last chapters of english vol8
were girls in yukatas visiting the dullahan in her house girl and watching the fireworks

If you have some free time, maybe you can check the english vol 8 and the raws to see what was changed, maybe it was just the order

Aggregator gang
Dang, I'm like 7 chapters behind this still sadly, but I appreciate the update and looking forward to more!

Thank you for picking this up! I got to read all the chapters up to like 62 if I remember correctly, but then those got taken down or something (on other sites, like mangakakarot) I'll wait for the next few chapters!

i own vol 8 on kindle (yes i bought it), this isnt even chapter 59, its chapter 54 and its not even the whole chapter is like only the 2nd half of chapter 54

@gimmeyourcake yeah i've just become aware of the fact that the individually released chapter numbers differ from the volumes. i thought it was a bit redundant when i was scanlating it, and then i found out what i just said. chapter numbers are therefore gonna be weird until each new volume is released. i don't know my way around uploading to mangadex just yet but i hope it's not too difficult to change chapter numbers and whatnot

YOUTH SO BITTERSWEET.

Also thanks with the translation. I'll rather fill all the missing chapters, but i'm happy as long as i can keep on reading.

Thanks a lot.

Aggregator gang
@fitzy64 I think the chapter you translated is already part of the official English. I can't link to the reader site I found it on due to rules but this seems to correspond to chapter 54 of the official translation. A few chapters after this are also translated. Just thought I should let you know. Not trying to discourage or gatekeep anything, it's your time, but maybe you weren't aware going by your disclaimer on your scans.

Users who are viewing this thread