Demi-chan wa Kataritai - Ch. 59 - Rainbow Colored Tears (The Aftermath)

Wait so this chapter is Chapted 54 and not 59??

Edit: Nvm after visiting a certain "site" this is chapter 59

Dex-chan lover
A variety of emotions are indeed the spice of life. The intensity of them is only truly felt in juxtaposition with the opposing one, like joy and sorrow. Kind of like how aesthetics can only be fine-tuned upon exposure to the really poor quality stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@fitzy64 thank you so much for doing this, i was always hoping for some to do scanlations of demi-chan!

i'm so happy right now, woooo

Dex-chan lover
Is this really 59? I have read most chapters available on another site and i have read this one already and it doesn't match with the most recent one.

Anyway thanks for picking this up.

Dex-chan lover
Outta no where Chapter 59.

It would be amazing if there were 56-58 too but knowing there is a new translator for this series is already an amazing gift.

@tyrn yeah i'm aware. check my prior comments on the thread.
@exeos @kupo97 @pandamoni @elsanna2018 you're welcome!
@alacaelum it's chapter 59 of the individually released manga, but corresponds to chapter 54B of volume 8 (i assume to make the story flow better). chapter numbering will be wack until each new volume is released.
@mahtan check disclaimer in slide 1 of chapter 59
@argondorn ganbarimasu!
@pieromancer thank you!

Yes! Was hoping someone would revive this on Mangadex, thanks for the hard work!

Contributor
@fitzy64 on the page for the raw link and on the English release (vol 8), this chapter is listed as 54; are all online sources like this, and is it only the physical release of the individual chapter that has it as ch59? (Do you happen to have a list of chapter titles + numbers for individual release on hand? Was curious as to how they split chapters for individual release).

@FlaminSarge out of the individually released chapters, this is chapter 59, but yeah, it corresponds to chapter part 2 of chapter 54 of volume 8. i don't have a list on hand, but it should be easy to find/make with google translate.

Users who are viewing this thread