Destiny Lovers

@PussyDigger from what i understand the fmc is forced into a relationship with a powerful guy (she still is a virgin iirc) he kiss her in front of mc and mc is almost about to explode in rage, the fmc starts crying, idk what does the last pages say but i guess something about that he won't let him do what he wants.

Even if the author says in twitter that the story didn't end and the sequel from other point of view is going to show more, idk about it, i see a big possibility of failing because a ntr ending.

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-04-20/destiny-lovers-manga-ends-new-sequel-manga-starts/.158763

The version of this manga in raw (after clicking on the link) is quite different from the version I see here. Is this a different version, or did I miss something?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the correct version. The one I found earlier was a draft version.

Group Leader
@J363 that's the official raws albeit censored ones. The chapters being scanlated are the ones that came from volumes which were uncensored.

I want to know what the readers of this manga think. It was brought to my attention that the official 2nd english volume might be uploaded sometime in the future in a torrent site. If so, should I continue scanlating the rest of the 2nd volume or should I start from the 3rd volume?

(There's already an officially translated ch 10 uploaded in some aggregator sites and after reading those I must say, I still have a lot to learn when translating)

@b-no Ah, ok. Thanks for the explanation.

If possible, please continue for the time being. That way there won't be a gap until the 3rd volume comes out.

Group Leader
why this kind of manga author likes to split their work into parts
there was Kamisama no Iu toori, then there was Dorei Yuugi, and now this

I went and read the raws and it does get good... If some readers are just here for the plot you'll get confused, but the surprises will be coming. But the ending it's confusing ngl. If you only here for mysterious plot it's good if your here for lewd it's amazing

Dex-chan lover
so does he fuck his childhood friend or get cucked, i dont actually wanna waste time reading this

Users who are viewing this thread