Destiny Lovers

This manga is biggest disappointment THE WORST EVER! The MC work so hard in the world he got into and able to see his childhood friend again.
The childhood friend trying to get the mc and others out of the weird prison losing their virginity. THE ENDING The childhood friend got kiss by a BASTARD in front of the MC . So the manga is over.. The Childhood friend taken by that DOUCHE and staying forever locked away in that HELL WORLD NTR
Poor MC

I suggest everyone not to waste their time reading it. It's not worth it.

Don't wait here forever no one gonna translate this manga THE ENDING SUCKS! The translator notice that the ending coming to worsts!

Dex-chan lover
Can someone sum the ending for me, i saw the raws but can't rly understand much, was there any info about continuation or it was official ending of the whole series?
Also some questions:
1. FMC kinda cried while leaving with the douche, so did she do it to save MC?
2. Who was that douche, i don't know since i just browsed through some raws
3. Why FMC changed her hair colour?
4. There seems to be a sequel, is it connected it any way?

@Hejti

1.So most male non-virgin turned into monster. At chapter 1 mc friend show some sympthon of it. The government or whatever it is decided to kidnap virgin and make them as test subject. The girls are forced by the government to take the man virginity if they failed they will sent to physical labour camp and face fate worse than death. By governent , it was ruled by woman, kinda like world end harem manga, they are sexist and will kill man without hesitation and choose the one who sucess at experiment.

2. They decided to make vaccine and tested it on the virgin, mc seems not virgin, at jail break arc, mc got knocked out and they do some weird shit on him, it implied he was raped. AS why the girls must seduce them, i think they can't force the guy and need to fulfill some condition that the virgin must have sex with consent or something, just shut your brain off when reading this manga. btw they decided to kill the man who lose their virginity on the test subject because they have the possibility to become monster after sex. Edit : they can actually force the guy, tie them up and rape them, the reason they play silly seducing silly sex game is because the childhood friend is the head warden , and because she was kind and want mc live, she decided to somehow try to prolong mc life , hoping he survive till the end to the point they managed to find the vaccine, mc and his friends was just one of the project, there are many men who suffer the same fate as mc, and they was forcefully raped and killed as vaccine testing drug. MC seems raped in first arc and they give him some vaccine, i think it implied mc was immune to virus...but sadly if mc bear a child, if the child was male, thechild will mutate into monster if they lose their virginity. They are searching for a man who can bear a male children who are immune to the virus.

3. At chapter 104 which the ending, one of mc friend turned to monster but he still remember his memory as human and can control himself. He even helped mc and such. The guy who kissed mc childhood friend is the one who immune to virus and the sucessful test subject, he can have sex without turning into monster(including his baby). The guy and the other 2 girl tells the turned monster man to go with them(if not they will kill mc and the other girls) and saying they also need him as sample for the virus because he also the only one who managed to have human sanity after turned to monster. The childhood friend got kissed by the guy and left crying with the guy, 2 other girl and the man turned monster. It implied she do it to save mc , they then left with helicopter. MC was left on the island with his other 2 male friend, and 5 other girls and vow to save his childhood friend.

4. the childhood friend got punished because she failed the first experiment and the higher up found out she try to save her childhood friend, they then give her some sort of experiment, turning her body to super human. She have monstrous strengh, she easily punch a stone pillar and make a hole on it, the effect on the experiment was she have memory loss, that's why she acted cold towards mc at the raws you guys reading

5. for the sequel, It seems it was sequel with same plot haha this was web comic btw, after chapter 104, they continue it to the sequel.

Dex-chan lover
@ark-exodia3 ty for info, still the ending was shit, not sure if the new manga gonna be connected to this one in any way.

@Khetar he just introduced in last 2 chapter to be honest , let's just say he is immune to the virus and his baby also have immunity, authour just want ntr and add him, there is nothing deep or what, his purpose is to ntr mc

just read world end harem lol , the sex scene was more better than this manga even though the plot was dumb like this manga ,mc did not get ntr-ed in that manga , one of the guy try to marry mc little sister, but he was a nice guy, he did not resort to rape or dirty tactics and even call mc brother in law. MC little sister refused because she was 16 years old and afraid of sex and the guy respect it and say he will wait when she's ready , mc just say good luck to him, the guy was kinda mc best friend there .

But there ntr in there, one of guy mc befriended was bullied in highschool, the guy who bullied him was in cryo statis capsule and he then take the guy girlfriend and fucked her in front of capsule, of course the guy was in comatose position. In the end the girl friend fall in love with the bullied guy , the bullied guy kinda become evil but he was not hostile towards mc and even befriend him, he also was'nt interested with mc lover and just act normally with her, well he have harem and love his female teacher dearly, he try to become the supreme leader of man btw, that's the evil part and mc maybe try to stop him in later plot, there is sequel coming.

Yike, glad I decided to read the comments before reading. So it’s harem not harem with ntr.

I knew the cover looks suspicious somehow.

Should I read this and invest my time to it? I saw the comments below saying it's trash, but from the scale of 1 to 10, how bad is it? If it's really bad, I ain't reading this

Group Leader
hhahaha full baby comments "i hate ntr, me don't like it, me drop it" makes me want to read it 😆 no romance shit rated at 8 or 9, but hated because of "ntr" and thus rated 6 and below. i must try reading it

Fed-Kun's army
@Aster_von_Einzbern it's not that they hate NTR, it's that their souls are not powerful enough to withstand NTR. For this you should pity them, not deride.

Fed-Kun's army
@ark-exodia3
So the MC lost his MC title in the last chapters and is now unnecessary and she lost all her memories and their whole plot, on which the story based (so i guess?), is now like zero or how should I interpret this? (Like Harry Potter got told that Ron is now the MC and Harry should die and Hermine looses her memory and marries Voldemord? - sorry for the comparison but😂)

Users who are viewing this thread